IND vs SA Dream11 Team Prediction Today match, Fantasy Cricket Tips
India vs South Africa Dream11 Match Prediction
IND vs SA 1st ODI Dream11 Prediction, Probable Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket winning tips, Live Match Score, and Pitch Report
Teams will be updated once the lineup announced
|Match||India vs South Africa (IND vs SA)|
|League||India vs South Africa ODI|
|Date||Thursday, 6th October 2022|
|Time||01:30 PM (IST) – 08:00 AM (GMT)|
IND vs SA Match Venue: Bharat Ratna Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Ekana Cricket Stadium, Lucknow, India IND vs SA Pitch Report: The 1st ODI will be played in Lucknow. Like Indore, this pitch is a batting paradise. Up to this point, this stadium has played host to three one-day internationals, all of which included the West Indies and Afghanistan in November 2019. So, on Thursday, this location will host the first ODI between India and South Africa. IND vs SA Weather Report: The weather for the game does not seem to be on brighter side, there are 80% chances of rain.
Ekana Stadium Scoring Stats:
|Batting first won:||1 (12%)|
|Bowling first won:||7 (87%)|
|1st inn avg score:||215|
|2nd inn avg score:||208|
IND vs SA Playing 11
IND vs SA Match PreviewIND vs SA: India is set to take on South Africa in India vs South Africa ODI on Thursday, 06 October 2022 at 13:30 PM IST India will be up against South Africa in the first ODI on Thursday (October 6). India won the T20 series 2-1 and have momentum. The ODI squad will have different look as Shikhar Dhawan will lead the side.
India (IND) Team Updates
- Shikhar Dhawan-led India are in good form in ODIs as they beat Sri Lanka, West Indies, and Zimbabwe.
- Dhawan has led well, and a few of the young players like Shubman Gill, Samson, and Avesh Khan have done well.
- With one year to for World Cup, the team will look to continue their good form.
- Shikhar Dhawan and Shubman Gill will probably open the inning.
- Ishan Kishan will bat at the one-down position.
- Shreyas Iyer and Sanju Samson will handle the middle-order batting.
- Shikhar Dhawan will lead the India as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Ishan Kishan will do the Wicket Keeping for India.
- Kuldeep Yadav and Ravi Bishnoi will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Deepak Chahar and Mohammed Siraj will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Deepak Chahar was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
South Africa (SA) Team Updates
- For South Africa, this three-match ODI series is vital as ICC Super League Points are at stake.
- They are currently languishing at the 11th spot and in danger of not qualifying for the 50-over World Cup directly.
- For South Africa, it will be about trying to win as many games as possible from here. Bavuma said a few new players will come into the ODI squad and these players will try to bring some fresh energy. Opening batter Malan is in good form, and so is Andile Phehlukwayo.
- Janneman Malan and Quinton de Kock will probably open the inning.
- Quinton de Kock was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Temba Bavuma will bat at the one-down position.
- Aiden Markram and David Miller will handle the middle-order batting.
- Temba Bavuma will lead the South Africa as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Heinrich Klaasen will do the Wicket Keeping for South Africa.
- Aiden Markram and Tabraiz Shamsi will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Kagiso Rabada and Anrich Nortje will lead the pace attack of his team.
Winner PredictionsIndian team looks slightly weak as compared to Australia with their regular players like Virat, Rohit , Bumrah missing from the squad.
IND vs SA Head to Head
IND vs SA Fantasy Tips
- Looking by the pitch behaviour, Picking top order batters would be crucial here.
- Death over bowlers are must to have in your fantasy team on a surface like this.
- In Wicket Keeping, Quinton de Kock is the best choice.
- This pitch is compatible for both the Pacers & Spinners.
IND vs SA Small League Must Picks:IND – Shikhar Dhawan [0 points] Shardul Thakur [0 points] SA – Quinton de Kock [0 points] Kagiso Rabada [0 points]
IND vs SA Grand League Risky Picks:IND – Rahul Tripathi [0 points] Ishan Kishan [0 points] SA – Keshav Maharaj [0 points] Heinrich Klaasen [0 points]
India (IND) Key Players
- Ravi Bishnoi [1W , 4W, 2W, 2W, 0W]
- Shreyas Iyer [1, 64, 24, 10, 0]
- Shardul Thakur [1W, 3W, 2W, 3W, 2W]
- Deepak Chahar [1W, 0W, 2W, 0W, 2W, 3W]
- Shubman Gill [130, 33, 82*, 98*, 43]
- Shikhar Dhawan [40, 33, 81*, 58, 13]
South Africa (SA) Key Players
- David Miller [19*, 106*, 0, 34*, 22]
- Aiden Markram [DNB, 33, 25, 27, 56]
- Anrich Nortje [0W, 1W, 1W, 1W, 0W]
- Kagiso Rabada [1W, 0W, 1W, 1W, 0W]
- Quinton de Kock [68, 69*, 1, 7, 7, 0]
IND vs SA Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Shubman Gill [PTs: 0, CR: 8.5]
- Shikhar Dhawan [PTs: 0, CR: 9]
- Kagiso Rabada [PTs: 0, CR: 9]
- Quinton de Kock [PTs: 0, CR: 9]
IND vs SA Live TelecastIND vs SA match will be live telecast on Star Sports
IND vs SA Squads
India (IND) SquadShikhar Dhawan(C), Shubman Gill, Ishan Kishan(WK), Shreyas Iyer, Sanju Samson(WK), Rahul Tripathi, Shardul Thakur, Deepak Chahar, Kuldeep Yadav, Ravi Bishnoi, Mohammed Siraj, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Mukesh Kumar, Avesh Khan, Rajat Patidar, Shahbaz Ahmed
South Africa (SA) SquadJanneman Malan, Quinton de Kock(WK), Temba Bavuma(C), Aiden Markram, David Miller, Heinrich Klaasen(WK), Dwaine Pretorius, Keshav Maharaj, Kagiso Rabada, Tabraiz Shamsi, Anrich Nortje, Reeza Hendricks, Lungi Ngidi, Andile Phehlukwayo, Wayne Parnell
IND vs SA Dream11 Experts Team
Dream11 Small League (SL) Team