PK-W vs TL-W Dream11 Team Prediction Today match, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Pakistan Women vs Thailand Women Dream11 Match Prediction
PK-W vs TL-W Fantasy Prediction, Probable Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket winning tips, Live Match Score, and Pitch Report
Teams will be updated once the lineup announced
Here we have to discuss PK-W vs TL-W Dream11 Prediction, Womens Asia Cup T20I, Pakistan Women vs Thailand Women Match Preview, Fantasy Team, Probable Playing 11, Dream11 winning Tips, Live Match Score, Pitch Report, Injury & Updates.
|Match||Pakistan Women vs Thailand Women (PK-W vs TL-W)|
|League||Womens Asia Cup T20I|
|Date||Thursday, 6th October 2022|
|Time||08:30 AM (IST) – 03:00 AM (GMT)|
Venue : Sylhet International Cricket Stadium, Bangladesh
PK-W vs TL-W Pitch Report
It’s a balanced pitch at the Sylhet International Stadium and better suited for the pacers for now. Deeming the last five games played at the venue, the average first innings score has been around 116. Most of the captains have preferred to bat first after winning the toss at the venue. And about 60% of the teams batting first have won the games. Moreover, the weather on matchday is predicted to hover around 26.56° Celcius, with overcast clouds up in the sky.
PK-W vs TL-W Weather Report
The weather will be clean and there are no chances of rain.
PK-W vs TL-W Playing 11
PK-W vs TL-W Match Previews
PK-W vs TL-W: Pakistan Women is set to take on Thailand Women in Womens Asia Cup T20I on Thursday, 06 October 2022 at 08:30 AM IST
Pakistan Women (PK-W) Team Updates
- Pakistan women have won their previous two games and will be searching for another victory against Thailand women.
- Sidra Ameen and Muneeba Ali will probably open the inning.
- Bismah Maroof will bat at the one-down position.
- Omaima Sohail and Nida Dar will handle the middle-order batting.
- Omaima Sohail is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Bismah Maroof will lead the Pakistan Women as a Captain. She is also a good Batsman
- Muneeba Ali will do the Wicket Keeping for Pakistan Women.
- Nida Dar and Nashra Sandhu will take care of the spin bowling of her team.
- Diana Baig and Sadia Iqbal will lead the pace attack of her team.
Thailand Women (TL-W) Team Updates
- On the other hand, Thailand women are yet to open their account in the tournament points table. The side will be keen to execute a winning breakthrough in the race of some absolute bests.
- Nannapat Koncharoenkai and Nattakan Chantam will probably open the inning.
- Naruemol Chaiwai will bat at the one-down position.
- Phannita Maya and Chanida Sutthiruang will handle the middle-order batting.
- Naruemol Chaiwai will lead the Thailand Women as a Captain. She is also a good Batsman
- Nannapat Koncharoenkai will do the Wicket Keeping for Thailand Women.
- Thipatcha Putthawong and Nattaya Boochatham will lead the pace attack of her team.
- Thipatcha Putthawong is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
Pakistan Women looks more stronger, They are the favourites to win the match
PK-W vs TL-W Head to Head
PK-W – 3 Won
TL-W – 0 Won
Pakistan Women: W W L L L
Thailand Women: L L L L W
The match will be live telecast on Star Sports
PK-W – W W
TL-W – L L
POINTS TABLE – Women’s Asia Cup T20I
|3||Sri Lanka Women||3||2||1||0||0.373||4|
|5||United Arab Emirates Women||3||1||2||0||-1.885||2|
|Recent Forms: W = Won, L = Lost, T = Tie, D = Draw, NR = No Result|
PK-W vs TL-W Fantasy Tips
- Looking by the pitch behaviour, Picking top order batters would be crucial here.
- Death over bowlers are must to have in your fantasy team on a surface like this.
- In Wicket Keeping, both are good. However Nannapat Koncharoenkai is the better choice.
- Bowlers may play a major role on this pitch.
PK-W vs TL-W Winning Predictions
- Pakistan Women team has the upper hand over Thailand Women team. So try to pick more players from Pakistan Women
PK-W vs TL-W Small League Must Picks:
PK-W – Omaima Sohail [152 points], Diana Baig [129 points]
TL-W – Thipatcha Putthawong [113 points], Nannapat Koncharoenkai [57 points]
PK-W vs TL-W Grand League Risky Picks:
PK-W – Ayesha Naseem [8 points], Aliya Riaz [14 points]
TL-W – Onnicha Kamchomphu [11 points], Sornnarin Tippoch [17 points]
Pakistan Women (PK-W) Key Players
- Bismah Maroof [17, 28]
- Nashra Sandhu [0W, 0W, ]
- Nida Dar [36*]
- Sidra Ameen [PTs: 102, CR: 8]
- Omaima Sohail [(10, 1W), ]
Thailand Women (TL-W) Key Players
- Onnicha Kamchomphu [26, 0W, 0W, ]
- Sornnarin Tippoch [0W, 0W, 0W, ]
- Naruemol Chaiwai [0, 19*, 13, ]
- Nannapat Koncharoenkai [0, 12, 33, ]
- Thipatcha Putthawong [PTs: 113, CR: 7]
PK-W vs TL-W Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Nida Dar [PTs: 92, CR: 9]
- Omaima Sohail [PTs: 152, CR: 8.5]
PK-W vs TL-W Live Telecast
PK-W vs TL-W match will be live telecast on Star Sports
PK-W vs TL-W Squads
Pakistan Women (PK-W) Squad
Sidra Ameen, Muneeba Ali(WK), Bismah Maroof(C), Omaima Sohail, Nida Dar, Aliya Riaz, Ayesha Naseem, Diana Baig, Tuba Hassan, Nashra Sandhu, Sadia Iqbal, Natalia Pervaiz, Waheeda Akhtar, Umme Hani, Sidra Nawaz(WK), Kainat Imtiaz, Aiman Anwer, Sadaf Shams
Thailand Women (TL-W) Squad
Nannapat Koncharoenkai(WK), Nattakan Chantam, Naruemol Chaiwai(C), Phannita Maya, Chanida Sutthiruang, Onnicha Kamchomphu, Rosenan Kanoh, Sornnarin Tippoch, Nattaya Boochatham, Thipatcha Putthawong, Suleeporn Laomi, Suwanan Khiaoto(WK), Nanthita Boonsukhan, Banthida Leephatthana, Sunida Chaturongrattana, Aphisara Suwanchonrathi