IND vs HK Dream11 Team Prediction Today match, Fantasy Cricket Tips
India vs Hong Kong Dream11 Match Prediction
IND vs HK Fantasy Prediction, Probable Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket winning tips, Live Match Score, and Pitch Report
Here we have to discuss IND vs HK Dream11 Prediction, Asia Cup T20I, India vs Hong Kong Match Preview, Fantasy Team, Probable Playing 11, Dream11 winning Tips, Live Match Score, Pitch Report, Injury & Updates.
|Match||India vs Hong Kong (IND vs HK)|
|League||Asia Cup T20I|
|Date||Wednesday, 31st August 2022|
|Time||07:30 PM (IST) – 02:00 PM (GMT)|
IND vs HK Match Venue: Dubai, Dubai International Cricket St, Dubai
IND vs HK Pitch Report:
Pitch at the Dubai has been quite tricky, the ball does not come to bat easily and batters find it hard. Anything around 150-160 is a tough total to defend here.
The weather will be clean and there are no chances of rain, There will be humidity and temprature remains around 40 Deg.
Venue Scoring Stats:
|Batting first won:||34 (55%)|
|Bowling first won:||26 (42%)|
|1st inn avg score:||144|
|2nd inn avg score:||122|
IND vs HK Probable 11
IND vs HK Match Previews
India will take on Hong Kong in Asia Cup T20I on Wednesday, 31 August 2022 at 19:30 PM IST
India are clear favourites to win the game and qualify for the super 4 stage of the Asia Cup, It will be interesting to see their approach against HK.
India (IND) Team Updates
- India won a nerver wrenching game against Pakistan in the last game.
- India were in a spot of bother at 89/4 in the 15th over when the all-rounder combined with Ravindra Jadeja (35 off 29) to resurrect the chase.
- Hardik Pandyas all-round show (3-25 & 33* off 17) propelled India to a tense five-wicket win over arch-rivals Pakistan in their Asia Cup 2022 opener.
- Rohit Sharma and Lokesh Rahul will probably open the inning.
- Virat Kohli will bat at the one-down position.
- Suryakumar Yadav and Hardik Pandya will handle the middle-order batting.
- Rohit Sharma will lead the India as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Dinesh Karthik will do the Wicket Keeping for India.
- Ravindra Jadeja and Yuzvendra Chahal will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar and Arshdeep Singh will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Bhuvneshwar picked 4-26 – the best T20I bowling figures for India against Pakistan, keeping the opposition to 147
Hong Kong (HK) Team Updates
- Hong Kong team created history by winning their last game against UAE and qualified for the Asia Cup.
- They played 3 games in the Asia Cup qualifiers and won all three games.
- They will be definitely under dogs going into this match against India.
- Yasim Murtaza and Nizakat Khan will probably open the inning.
- Babar Hayat will bat at the one-down position.
- Kinchit Shah and Aizaz Khan will handle the middle-order batting.
- Nizakat Khan will lead the Hong Kong as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Zeeshan Ali will do the Wicket Keeping for Hong Kong.
- Kinchit Shah will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Ehsan Khan and Ayush Shukla will lead the pace attack of his team.
India are much more stronger and they will win this match.
IND vs HK Head to Head
IND – 0 Won
HK – 0 Won
India and Hong Kong have never got a chance to play any T20 earlier.
The match will be live telecast on Star Sports and Disney Plus Hotstar
IND – W
HK – N
POINTS TABLE – Asia Cup T20I
|Recent Forms: W = Won, L = Lost, T = Tie, D = Draw, NR = No Result|
IND vs HK Fantasy Tips
- Looking by the pitch behaviour, Picking top order batters would be crucial here.
- Death over bowlers are must to have in your fantasy team on a surface like this.
- In Wicket Keeping, both are good. You can choose any of one.
- Pacers may play major role on this pitch.
IND vs HK Winning Predictions
- India looks more strong as compared to Hong Kong, Make a 7-4 combination in favour of India
IND vs HK Small League Must Picks:
IND – Hardik Pandya [134 points], Bhuvneshwar Kumar [130 points]
HK – Yasim Murtaza [0 points], Ehsan Khan [0 points]
IND vs HK Grand League Risky Picks:
IND – Lokesh Rahul [2 points], Yuzvendra Chahal [4 points]
HK – Mohammad Ghazanfar [0 points], Ayush Shukla [0 points]
India (IND) Key Players
- Lokesh Rahul [0, 30, 1, DNB, 49]
- Rohit Sharma [12, 33, 11, 0, 64]
- Virat Kohli [35, 17, 16, 11, 1]
- Ravindra Jadeja [35, (27, 1W), 16, 1W, 29]
- Arshdeep Singh [2W, 0W, 3W, 1W, 1W]
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar [4W, 0W, 2W, 0W, 1W]
- Hardik Pandya [(33*, 3W), 28, 1W, (31, 1W)]
Hong Kong (HK) Key Players
- Kinchit Shah [14, (19*, 2W), 0W, ]
- Nizakat Khan [PTs: 0, CR: 8.5]
- Ehsan Khan [1W, 2W, 2W, ]
- Yasim Murtaza [PTs: 0, CR: 9.5]
IND vs HK Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Yasim Murtaza [PTs: 0, CR: 9.5]
- Rohit Sharma [PTs: 16, CR: 10]
- Hardik Pandya [PTs: 134, CR: 9]
IND vs HK Live Telecast
IND vs HK match will be live telecast on Star Sports and Disney Plus Hotstar
IND vs HK Squads
India (India) Squad
Rohit Sharma(C), Lokesh Rahul, Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Dinesh Karthik(WK), Avesh Khan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Yuzvendra Chahal, Arshdeep Singh, Ravichandran Ashwin, Ravi Bishnoi, Deepak Hooda, Rishabh Pant(WK)
Hong Kong (Hong Kong) Squad
Yasim Murtaza, Nizakat Khan(C), Babar Hayat, Kinchit Shah, Aizaz Khan, Scott Mckechnie(WK), Zeeshan Ali(WK), Haroon Arshad, Ehsan Khan, Mohammad Ghazanfar, Ayush Shukla, Hassan Khan Mohammad, Hamed Khan, Dhananjay Rao, Ahan Trivedi, Bilal Akhtar, Aliyaan Zahir-Mohammad, Wajid Shah, Mohammad Waheed, Ateeq Iqbal, Aftab Hussain, Devang Bulsara