BAN vs AFG Dream11 Team Prediction Today match, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Bangladesh vs Afghanistan Dream11 Match Prediction
BAN vs AFG Fantasy Prediction, Probable Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket winning tips, Live Match Score, and Pitch Report
Here we have to discuss BAN vs AFG Dream11 Prediction, Asia Cup T20I, Bangladesh vs Afghanistan Match Preview, Fantasy Team, Probable Playing 11, Dream11 winning Tips, Live Match Score, Pitch Report, Injury & Updates.
|Match||Bangladesh vs Afghanistan (BAN vs AFG)|
|League||Asia Cup T20I|
|Date||Tuesday, 30th August 2022|
|Time||07:30 PM (IST) – 02:00 PM (GMT)|
BAN vs AFG Match Venue: Sharjah cricket stadium , Sharjah, UAE
BAN vs AFG Pitch Report:
Sharjahs pitch has short boundaries, so over time, Sharjahs pitch may favor the batting side. While dew can change the course of the game, the chasing team will have an advantage in the match. The average first innings score at this ground is 143.
The weather will be very clear on the day of the match between Afghanistan and Bangladesh. According to the Meteorological Department, the night temperature in Sharjah is expected to be around 40 degree Celsius on Tuesday. There is no chance of rain. The average wind speed will be 28 km/h, while the humidity is expected to be 37 percent.
Venue Scoring Stats:
|Batting first won:||129 (53%)|
|Bowling first won:||112 (46%)|
|1st inn avg score:||224|
|2nd inn avg score:||192|
BAN vs AFG Probable 11
BAN vs AFG Match Previews
Bangladesh is set to take on Afghanistan in Asia Cup T20I on Tuesday, 30 August 2022 at 19:30 PM IST
Bangladesh are set to cross swords with Afghanistan in match number 3 of the ongoing Asia Cup 2022. The Mohammad Nabi-led side will play their second match, while Bangladesh will play theirs.
Bangladesh (BAN) Team Updates
- The Shakib Al Hasan-led side have been a horrible run of form in T20Is in 2022.
- They have lost a series against Pakistan, West Indies, and Zimbabwe. They will like to show some fight during the continental Cup.
- Mahamadullah, Mushfiqur Rahim, and Shakib are not firing in unison. The batters’ repetitive failures have led to bowlers to time and again aiming to take the bulk of the responsibility.
- Naim Sheikh and Anamul Haque will probably open the inning.
- Shakib Al Hasan will bat at the one-down position.
- Mushfiqur Rahim and Mahmudullah will handle the middle-order batting.
- Shakib Al Hasan will lead the Bangladesh as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder
- Anamul Haque will do the Wicket Keeping for Bangladesh.
- Shakib Al Hasan and Mahmudullah will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Mustafizur Rahman and Taskin Ahmed will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Mustafizur Rahman was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
Afghanistan (AFG) Team Updates
- Afghanistan gave a statement by winning their last match as they were all over the Sri Lankan team.
- Firstly their pace gun Fazal Haq almost took hat-trick and then the young gun Rahamullah Gurbaz smashed 40 off 18 and led his side to victory.
- Hazratullah Zazai and Rahmanullah Gurbaz will probably open the inning.
- Ibrahim Zadran will bat at the one-down position.
- Najibullah-Zadran and Karim Janat will handle the middle-order batting.
- Mohammad Nabi will lead the Afghanistan as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz will do the Wicket Keeping for Afghanistan.
- Mohammad Nabi and Mujeeb-ur-Rahman will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Fazal Haq and Naveen-ul-Haq will lead the pace attack of his team.
The way Afghanistan played in their last game, they definitely look a strong unit.
BAN vs AFG Head to Head
BAN – 3 Won
AFG – 5 Won
Bangladesh and Afghanistan have faced each other in 8 matches in T20. Out of these 8 games , Bangladesh have won 3 whereas Afghanistan have come out victorious on 5 occasions.
The match will be live telecast on Star Sports
AFG – W
BAN – N
POINTS TABLE – Asia Cup T20I
|Recent Forms: W = Won, L = Lost, T = Tie, D = Draw, NR = No Result|
BAN vs AFG Fantasy Tips
- Looking by the pitch behaviour, Picking top order batters would be crucial here.
- In Wicket Keeping, Rahmanullah Gurbaz is the best choice.
- Spinners may play major role on this pitch.
BAN vs AFG Winning Predictions
The way Afghanistan played in their last game, they definitely look a strong unit and have more chances of winning.
BAN vs AFG Small League Must Picks:
BAN – Shakib Al Hasan [0 points], Mushfiqur Rahim [0 points]
AFG – Fazal Haq [131 points], Rahmanullah Gurbaz [87 points]
BAN vs AFG Grand League Risky Picks:
BAN – Taskin Ahmed [0 points], Afif Hossain [0 points]
AFG – Azmatullah Omarzai [10 points], Rashid-Khan [10 points]
Bangladesh (BAN) Key Players
- Mehidy Hasan Miraz [(15, 2W), 1W]
- Naim Sheikh [9, 17, 5, 62]
- Mushfiqur Rahim [25, 52*, 105]
- Mahmudullah [80*, 20*, (27, 1W), 22]
- Mustafizur Rahman [1W,1W, 1W, 2W, 0W]
- Shakib Al Hasan [(68*, 1W), [26 3W, 1W]]
Afghanistan (AFG) Key Players
- Rashid-Khan [0W, 2W, 0W, 0W, 0W]
- Najibullah-Zadran [2*, 50, 42, 8]
- Hazratullah Zazai [37*, 6, 39, 45]
- Mohammad Nabi [2W, 5, 1W, 2W]
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz [40, 24, 53, 1, 26]
- Fazal Haq [3W, 1W, ]
BAN vs AFG Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Mahmudullah [PTs: 0, CR: 9]
- Shakib Al Hasan [PTs: 0, CR: 9.5]
- Rashid-Khan [PTs: 10, CR: 9.5]
- Mohammad Nabi [PTs: 74, CR: 9]
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz [PTs: 87, CR: 9]
BAN vs AFG Live Telecast
BAN vs AFG match will be live telecast on Star Sports
BAN vs AFG Dream11 Prediction Video in Hindi
BAN vs AFG Squads
Bangladesh (Bangladesh) Squad
Naim Sheikh, Anamul Haque(WK), Shakib Al Hasan(C), Mushfiqur Rahim(WK), Mahmudullah, Afif Hossain, Mosaddek Hossain, Mehidy Hasan Miraz, Mustafizur Rahman, Taskin Ahmed, Nasum Ahmed, Mahedi Hasan, Mohammad Parvez Hossain-Emon, Sabbir-Rahman, Ebadot Hossain, Mohammad Saifuddin
Afghanistan (Afghanistan) Squad
Hazratullah Zazai, Rahmanullah Gurbaz(WK), Ibrahim Zadran, Najibullah-Zadran, Karim Janat, Mohammad Nabi(C), Rashid-Khan, Azmatullah Omarzai, Naveen-ul-Haq, Mujeeb-ur-Rahman, Fazal Haq, Nijat Masood, Samiullah Shinwari, Afsar Zazai(WK), Usman Ghani, Sharafuddin Ashraf, Hashmatullah Shahidi, Noor Ahmad, Fareed Malik, Qais Ahmad