India vs Pakistan Dream11 Match Prediction
IND vs PAK Fantasy Prediction, Probable Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket winning tips, Live Match Score, and Pitch Report
- Ravinder Jadeja ruled out of Asia Cup, Axar Patel has replaced him.
Here we have to discuss IND vs PAK Dream11 Prediction, Asia Cup T20I, India vs Pakistan Match Preview, Fantasy Team, Probable Playing 11, Dream11 winning Tips, Live Match Score, Pitch Report, Injury & Updates.
|Match||India vs Pakistan (IND vs PAK)|
|League||Asia Cup T20I|
|Date||Sunday, 4th September 2022|
|Time||07:30 PM (IST) – 02:00 PM (GMT)|
IND vs PAK Match Venue: Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
IND vs PAK Pitch Report:
IND vs PAK Pitch report: The second encounter of the Asia Cup 2022 between India and Pakistan (IND vs PAK) will be held at the Dubai International Stadium. This ground has been seen in the last two encounters between these two teams. On the other hand, if we talk about the pitch of Dubai before the match, then in the matches played so far in the Asia Cup 2022, this pitch has helped for bowling. In the first few overs, the fast bowlers do a lot of movement.
But as the match progressed and the ball got old, the role of spinners also became important. The average T20 score on this pitch is between 150 and 160. On the other hand, the team winning the toss will want to field first, as the dew will make it easier to chase the target in the second innings.
IND vs PAK Weather Report:
Ind vs pak: Talking about the weather during India vs Pakistan match, the heat wave continues in Dubai as usual. Although the matches are starting in the evening, then the players definitely get some relief from the heat. On September 4, the sky will be very clear in Dubai and the rain will not come in the way of this exciting match. The minimum temperature is expected to go up to 29 and the maximum 40 degree Celsius on Sunday. The wind will blow at a speed of 26 kilometers per hour. While the humidity can be 43 percent, players will want to do their best for their team when facing this humidity.
Venue Scoring Stats:
|Batting first won:||34 (55%)|
|Bowling first won:||26 (42%)|
|1st inn avg score:||144|
|2nd inn avg score:||122|
IND vs PAK Probable 11
IND vs PAK Match Previews
IND vs PAK: Asia Cup 2022 is once again going to see a great battle between India and Pakistan (IND vs PAK) cricket teams. Today i.e. on Sunday, two neighboring countries are going to take the field against each other at the Dubai International Stadium. India and Pakistan have come to Super-4 after qualifying from Group A.
At the same time, according to this years format of the Asia Cup, each team will have to play one match with the team of their group and the team of the other group in the Super-4. Therefore, within 7 days, cricket fans are going to see the clash between India and Pakistan. So let us tell you through this article about every important information about this ruckus that is going to happen on 4th September.
The biggest strength of the Indian cricket team, that is, the top order of the team, is now becoming a weakness. So far in the Asia Cup 2022, Rohit Sharma, KL Rahul, and Virat Kohli have not scored as expected, although Virat played an unbeaten 59 against Pakistan in the first match and then 59 against Hong Kong.
But there is a question mark on his strike rate. With this, everyone is waiting for the end of the drought of runs with the bat of Rohit and KL. Apart from all these troubles, after Ravindra Jadejas exit from Asia Cup 2022, the balance of Team India has completely deteriorated, in such a situation, it has to be seen which player the team management gives a chance to replace him and which playing XI India will go with. Going to do it.
On the other hand, if we talk about Pakistan, this team has made a great comeback after losing the first match to India. After thrashing Hong Kong by 155 runs, the confidence of this team is obviously going to be on 7th heaven. Meanwhile, Babar Azams not getting runs can definitely be a matter of concern for Pakistan.
But even without him, the team must have been happy to put 193 runs on the board. For Pakistan, Mohammad Rizwan has scored runs in both matches as well as the batting of Fakhar Zaman and Khushdil Shah in the last match is a positive sign. Apart from this, no team that can compete with Pakistan in the bowling order is seen in this Asia Cup 2022.
Tighten your seat belts for yet another thriller as India and Pakistan face each other in the Super 4.
India (IND) Team Updates
- India won both of their games in the group stage.
- They defeated Pakistan in their first match and that would give them the confidence to repeat the same.
- India faced a huge setback after Jadeja got ruled out of the Asia cup, Axar Patel has replaced him.
- Rohit Sharma and Lokesh Rahul will probably open the inning.
- Virat Kohli will bat at the one-down position.
- Suryakumar Yadav and Rishabh Pant will handle the middle-order batting.
- Suryakumar Yadav was the highest fantasy points, gainer, in the previous match. He played a wonderful knock
- Hardik Pandya will be the key allrounder of the team.
- Rohit Sharma will lead India as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Rishabh Pant will do the Wicket Keeping for India.
- Yuzvendra Chahal and Axar Patel will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar and Arshdeep Singh will lead the pace attack of his team.
Pakistan (PAK) Team Updates
- Pakistan defeated HK in the last match to qualify for the Super 4.
- They put a huge total at first and then restricted HK to just 38 runs.
- Mohammad Rizwan and Babar Azam will probably open the inning.
- Fakhar Zaman will bat at the one-down position.
- Iftikhar-Ahmed and Khushdil-Shah will handle the middle-order batting.
- Babar Azam will lead Pakistan as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Mohammad Rizwan will do the Wicket Keeping for Pakistan.
- Mohammad Nawaz and Shadab Khan will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Mohammad Nawaz is having top fantasy points in this series.
- Naseem-Shah and Shahnawaz Dhani will lead the pace attack of his team.
Pakistan are coming off after a gigantic win against HK, they must be high on confidence and that keeps them slightly ahead of the battle against India.
IND vs PAK Head to Head
IND – 8 Won
PAK – 2 Won
The battle of cricket between India and Pakistan (IND vs PAK) is not limited to the field only, there is a great passion for this game in both the countries. Which is also communicated to the players, so the India-Pakistan cricket match is more than any ordinary match. From the final of T20 World Cup 2007 to last years T20 World Cup, many memories of the fans have been engraved in their hearts and minds.
Talking about the T20 International matches between India and Pakistan (IND vs PAK), so far these two teams have faced each other 10 times, out of which Team India has won 8 times. Whereas the result has gone in favor of Pakistan only 2 times. Last Sunday too, the Indian team won by 5 wickets, so this time also Indias upper hand is likely to be seen. Although Pakistan won their last match against Hong Kong by a huge margin of 155 runs, the result could go in favor of either team.
Both these sides faced each other in the 2nd match of A
IND – W W
PAK – W L
POINTS TABLE – Asia Cup T20I
|1||Afghanistan – S4||2||2||0||0||2.567||4|
|2||India – S4||2||2||0||0||1.096||4|
|3||Pakistan – S4||2||1||1||0||3.811||2|
|4||Sri Lanka – S4||2||1||1||0||-2.233||2|
|Recent Forms: W = Won, L = Lost, T = Tie, D = Draw, NR = No Result|
IND vs PAK Fantasy Tips
- Looking at the pitch behavior, Picking top-order batters would be crucial here.
- Death over bowlers are must to have in your fantasy team on a surface like this.
- In Wicket Keeping, Mohammad Rizwan is the best choice.
- This pitch is compatible for both the Pacers & Spinners.
IND vs PAK Small League Must Picks:
IND – Bhuvneshwar Kumar [163 points], Suryakumar Yadav [135 points]
PAK – Mohammad Nawaz [197 points], Shadab Khan [171 points]
IND vs PAK Grand League Risky Picks:
IND – Axar Patel [0 points], Rishabh Pant [4 points]
PAK – Haris Rauf [23 points], Asif Ali [25 points]
India (IND) Key Players
- Rohit Sharma [21, 12, 33, 11, 0]
- Lokesh Rahul [36 0, 30, 1, DNB]
- Arshdeep Singh [1W, 2W, 0W, 3W, 1W]
- Virat Kohli [53*, 35, 17, 16, 11]
- Hardik Pandya [(33*, 3W), 28, 1W, (31, 1W)]
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar [1W, 4W, 0W, 2W, 0W]
Pakistan (PAK) Key Players
- Haris Rauf [0W, 0W, 3W, 3W, 0W]
- Babar Azam [9, 10, 91, 57, 74]
- Fakhar Zaman [53, 10, 26, 3, 109]
- Mohammad Rizwan [78*, 43, 69*, 14, 11]
- Shadab Khan [4W, 0W, 1W, 48*, (86, 4W)]
- Mohammad Nawaz [3W, 3W, 27, 3W, 1W]
IND vs PAK Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Babar Azam [PTs: 30, CR: 9.5]
- Virat Kohli [PTs: 128, CR: 9.5]
- Hardik Pandya [PTs: 134, CR: 9.5]
- Mohammad Rizwan [PTs: 157, CR: 9.5]
IND vs PAK Live Telecast
IND vs PAK match will be live telecast on Star Sports and Disney Plus Hotstar
IND vs PAK Squads
India (India) Squad
Rohit Sharma(C), Lokesh Rahul, Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, Rishabh Pant(WK), Hardik Pandya, Dinesh Karthik(WK), Axar Patel, Avesh Khan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Yuzvendra Chahal, Arshdeep Singh, Ravichandran Ashwin, Ravi Bishnoi, Deepak Hooda
Pakistan (Pakistan) Squad
Mohammad Rizwan(WK), Babar Azam(C), Fakhar Zaman, Iftikhar-Ahmed, Khushdil-Shah, Asif Ali, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Nawaz, Naseem-Shah, Shahnawaz Dhani, Haris Rauf, Mohammad Hasnain, Usman Qadir, Haider Ali, Hasan Ali