SIX vs STA Dream11 Prediction, Match Preview, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Sydney Sixers vs Melbourne Stars Dream11 Match Prediction
SIX vs STA Dream11 Prediction, Probable Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket winning tips, Live Match Score, and Pitch Report
Teams will be updated once the lineup announced
SIX vs STA Dream11 Prediction, KFC Big Bash League T20, Sydney Sixers vs Melbourne Stars Match Preview, Fantasy Team, Probable Playing 11, Dream11 winning Tips, Live Match Score, Pitch Report, Injury & Updates.
SIX vs STA (Sydney Sixers vs Melbourne Stars) Match Details
|Match||Sydney Sixers vs Melbourne Stars (SIX vs STA)|
|League||KFC Big Bash League T20|
|Date||Monday, 26th December 2022|
|Time||12:35 PM (IST) – 07:05 AM (GMT)|
SIX vs STA Match Venue: Sydney Cricket Ground, Sydney , Australia
SIX vs STA Pitch Report: The pitch at Sydney is more of a moderate one with good support to the pacers early in the innings. The early spell will be the key factor here. Anything below 140 is easy to chase at this venue.
The weather will be sunny throughout the day. The temperature will be around 16 to 17 degrees Celcius during the contest and there is no chance of rain.
Sydney Cricket Ground Score Records:
|Batting first won:||2|
|Bowling first won:||4|
|1st inn avg score:||156|
|2nd inn avg score:||134|
SIX vs STA (Sydney Sixers vs Melbourne Stars) Playing 11
Sydney Sixers vs Melbourne Stars (SIX vs STA) Match Previews
SIX vs STA Match Preview: Sydney Sixers will lock horns against Melbourne Stars in KFC Big Bash League T20 on Monday, 26 December 2022 at 12:35 PM IST.
Sydney Sixers vs Melbourne Stars, 15th Match
Sydney Sixers will host Melbourne Stars on Monday. Both teams are sailing in the same boat currently. They have played three matches and have won just one. Melbourne Stars are in the 6th spot as they have a better net run rate than Sydney Sixers.
Sydney Sixers (SIX) Team Updates
- Josh Philippe and Kurtis Patterson will probably open the inning.
- James Vince will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Moises Henriques and Jordan Silk will handle the middle-order batting.
- Moises Henriques will lead the Sydney Sixers as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Josh Philippe will do the Wicket Keeping for Sydney Sixers.
- Steve OKeefe and Todd Murphy will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Naveen-ul-Haq will lead the pace attack of his team.
Melbourne Stars (STA) Team Updates
- Tom Fraser Rogers and Joe Clarke will probably open the inning.
- Beau Webster will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Marcus Stoinis and Nick Larkin will handle the middle-order batting.
- Adam Zampa will lead the Melbourne Stars as a Captain. He is also a good Bowler
- Joe Clarke will do the Wicket Keeping for Melbourne Stars.
- Adam Zampa will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Luke Wood and Nathan Coulter-Nile will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Luke Wood is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
SIX vs STA Dream11 Prediction
Melbourne Stars looks in good form in recent matches, They are the favourites to win the match
Toss Prediction, Who will Win the Toss Today?: According to the Possible11 expert toss prediction, STA will win the toss and choose to Bowl first.
SIX vs STA KFC Big Bash League T20 Match Expert Advice: Hayden Kerr will be a top multiplier choice for the small leagues. Sean Abbott will be a decent choice for the captaincy in the grand leagues.
SIX vs STA Head to Head
The match will be live telecast on Sony Sports Network.
- Hayden Kerr has been massively impressive with both bat and ball in recent games. He has scored 214 runs and also has picked up 12 wickets in his last ten matches. One of the top picks for sure.
- Joe Clarke holds the key in the batting order of Melbourne Stars. He has scored 346 runs in his last nine matches with a strike rate close to 152 and has an average of around 44.
- Hilton Cartwright needs to fire big to help Melbourne Stars to win this game. He has scored 182 runs in his last ten matches with a strike rate of 130. He averages close to 23.
- Sean Abbott will lead the bowling attack for Sydney Sixers. He has picked up 12 wickets in his last ten matches with an economy rate of 9.26. He is also a good lower-order batsman.
- Luke Wood has been impressive in his three matches so far. He has picked up eight wickets while going for 9.25 runs per over. Wood might be able to do some damage to the Sixers’ batting order in this game.
POINTS TABLE – KFC Big Bash League T20
|Recent Forms: W = Won, L = Lost, T = Tie, D = Draw, NR = No Result|
SIX vs STA Fantasy Tips
- Looking by the pitch behaviour, Picking top order batters would be crucial here.
- Death over bowlers are must to have in your fantasy team on a surface like this.
- In Wicket Keeping, Josh Philippe, Joe Clarke are the best choice.
- Pacers may play major role on this pitch.
SIX vs STA Winning Prediction
- Melbourne Stars team has the upper hand over Sydney Sixers team. So try to pick more players from Melbourne Stars
SIX vs STA Small League Must Picks:
SIX – Hayden Kerr [200 points], Sean Abbott [188 points]
STA – Luke Wood [258 points], Joe Clarke [225 points]
SIX vs STA Grand League Risky Picks:
SIX – Todd Murphy [31 points], Moises Henriques [41 points]
STA – Marcus Stoinis [33 points], Campbell Kellaway [44 points]
Sydney Sixers (SIX) Key Players
- Moises Henriques [28, 13, 34, 1]
- Daniel Christian [0W, 1W, 12, 6, 30*]
- James Vince [21, 14, 29, 0, 44*]
- Josh Philippe [55, 73, 81, 37*]
- Sean Abbott [1W, 2W, (13, 1W), (12, 0W), 0W, 2W]
Melbourne Stars (STA) Key Players
- Marcus Stoinis [0, 0, 12, 13]
- Trent Boult [1W, 2W, 2W, 0W, 0W]
- Adam Zampa [3W, 2W, 0W]
- Beau Webster [24, 2W]
- Nathan Coulter-Nile [2W, 3W, 0W, 0W]
- Joe Clarke [101*, 11, 14, 23]
SIX vs STA Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Marcus Stoinis [PTs: 33, CR: 9]
- Moises Henriques [PTs: 41, CR: 9]
- James Vince [PTs: 52, CR: 8.5]
- Josh Philippe [PTs: 122, CR: 9]
- Joe Clarke [PTs: 225, CR: 8]
SIX vs STA Live Telecast
SIX vs STA match will be live telecast on Sony Sports Network
SIX vs STA Squads
Sydney Sixers (SIX) Squad
Josh Philippe(WK), Kurtis Patterson, James Vince, Moises Henriques(C), Jordan Silk, Daniel Christian, Hayden Kerr, Sean Abbott, Todd Murphy, Steve OKeefe, Naveen-ul-Haq, Nathan Lyon, Izharullahq Naveed, Josh Kann, Jack Edwards, Daniel Hughes, Steven Smith, Jackson Bird, Ben Dwarshuis, Chris Jordan, Mickey Edwards
Melbourne Stars (STA) Squad
Tom Fraser Rogers, Joe Clarke(WK), Beau Webster, Marcus Stoinis, Nick Larkin, Hilton Cartwright, Campbell Kellaway, Luke Wood, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Adam Zampa(C), Trent Boult, James Seymour, Brody Couch, Liam Hatcher, Sam Elliot, Cameron McClure, Pavel Florin, Joe Burns, Glenn Maxwell, Clint Hinchliffe, Tom OConnell