SA-W vs SL-W Dream11 Prediction, Match Preview, Fantasy Cricket Tips
South Africa Women vs Sri Lanka Women Dream11 Match Prediction
SA-W vs SL-W Dream11 Prediction, Probable Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket winning tips, Live Match Score, and Pitch Report
Teams will be updated once the lineup announced
SA-W vs SL-W (South Africa Women vs Sri Lanka Women) Match Details
|Match||South Africa Women vs Sri Lanka Women (SA-W vs SL-W)|
|League||ICC Womens T20 World Cup|
|Date||Friday, 10th February 2023|
|Time||10:30 PM (IST) – 05:00 PM (GMT)|
SA-W vs SL-W Match Venue: Newlands, Cape Town, South Africa SA-W vs SL-W Pitch Report: The pitch in Newlands is expected to be a decent one for batting. An overly high-scoring match may not be on the cards. The skipper winning the toss might want to have a bowl first.
Weather Report:Weather in Cape Town, ZA is clean. The temperature is expected to around 27°C on the match day with 55% humidity and 5.8 km/h wind speed. And the Visiblity is 10 KM. There are no chances of precipitation during the game.
Newlands Score Records:
|Batting first won:||22|
|Bowling first won:||24|
|1st inn avg score:||329|
|2nd inn avg score:||297|
SA-W vs SL-W (South Africa Women vs Sri Lanka Women) Playing 11
South Africa Women vs Sri Lanka Women (SA-W vs SL-W) Match PreviewsSA-W vs SL-W Match Preview: South Africa Women will lock horns against Sri Lanka Women in ICC Womens T20 World Cup on Friday, 10 February 2023 at 10:30 PM IST. The South African Women’s team, led by Sune Luus has gone for a mixture of experienced as well as young players and will be looking to reap benefits from both worlds. While bowling has traditionally been the strong point for the South Africa Women, they have made quite a few changes in their squad to strengthen their batting as well. The Sri Lanka Women’s team will be led by the experienced Chamari Athapaththu, who is also one of the best batters in the squad. Sri Lankan team would be hoping to start off on a positive note.
South Africa Women (SA-W) Team Updates
- Laura Wolvaardt and Tazmin Brits will probably open the inning.
- Marizanne Kapp will bat at the one-down position.
- Sune Luus and Chloe Tryon will handle the middle-order batting.
- Sune Luus will lead the South Africa Women as a Captain. She is also a good Batsman
- Delmi Tucker will do the Wicket Keeping for South Africa Women.
- Sune Luus and Chloe Tryon will take care of the spin bowling of her team.
- Masabata Klaas and Shabnim Ismail will lead the pace attack of her team.
Sri Lanka Women (SL-W) Team Updates
- Chamari Atapattu and Vishmi Rajapaksha will probably open the inning.
- Anushka Sanjeewani will bat at the one-down position.
- Nilakshi de Silva and Harshitha Samarawickrama will handle the middle-order batting.
- Chamari Atapattu will lead the Sri Lanka Women as a Captain. She is also a good Alrounder
- Anushka Sanjeewani will do the Wicket Keeping for Sri Lanka Women.
- Chamari Atapattu and Oshadi Ranasinghe will take care of the spin bowling of her team.
- Inoka Ranaweera and Sugandika Kumari will lead the pace attack of her team.
- Inoka Ranaweera was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
SA-W vs SL-W Dream11 PredictionSouth Africa Women has very good form in recent matches, most probably they will win this match. Toss Prediction, Who will Win the Toss Today?: According to the Possible11 expert toss prediction, SL-W will win the toss and choose to Bowl first. SA-W vs SL-W ICC Womens T20 World Cup Match Expert Advice: Laura Wolvaardt will be a top multiplier choice for the small leagues. Marizanne Kapp will be a decent choice for the captaincy in the grand leagues.
SA-W vs SL-W Head to Head
SA-W vs SL-W Recent FormsSA-W – W L W NR W SL-W – L W L W W
Live TelecastThe match will be live telecast on Star Sports.
SA-W vs SL-W Fantasy Tips
- Looking by the pitch behaviour, Picking top order batters would be crucial here.
- Death over bowlers are must to have in your fantasy team on a surface like this.
- In Wicket Keeping, both are good. You can choose any of one.
- This pitch is compatible for the batters more .
SA-W vs SL-W Winning Prediction
- South Africa Women looks more strong as compared to Sri Lanka Women, Make a 7-4 combination in favour of South Africa Women
SA-W vs SL-W Small League Must Picks:SA-W – Laura Wolvaardt [0 points], Marizanne Kapp [0 points] SL-W – Chamari Atapattu [0 points], Inoka Ranaweera [0 points]
SA-W vs SL-W Grand League Risky Picks:SA-W – Nonkululeko Mlaba [0 points], Delmi Tucker [0 points] SL-W – Vishmi Rajapaksha [0 points], Achini Kulasuriya [0 points]
South Africa Women (SA-W) Key Players
- Chloe Tryon [PTs: 0, CR: 7]
- Ayabonga Khaka [0W, 0W, 3W, 0W, 2W]
- Sune Luus [12, (61*, 3W), 1*, 16, 2W,]
- Masabata Klaas [0W, 0W, 0W, 1W, 3W, ]
- Nadine de Klerk [1W, 5, 9, 23, ]
- Laura Wolvaardt [53*, DNB, DNB, 8, 1]
- Marizanne Kapp [31, (38, 2W), 20, 16*, 4W]
Sri Lanka Women (SL-W) Key Players
- Nilakshi de Silva 
- Kavisha Dilhari [1W]
- Oshadi Ranasinghe [2W]
- Inoka Ranaweera [0W]
- Chamari Atapattu 
SA-W vs SL-W Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Oshadi Ranasinghe [PTs: 0, CR: 8.5]
- Laura Wolvaardt [PTs: 0, CR: 9]
- Marizanne Kapp [PTs: 0, CR: 9]
- Chamari Atapattu [PTs: 0, CR: 9]
SA-W vs SL-W Live TelecastSA-W vs SL-W match will be live telecast on Star Sports
SA-W vs SL-W Squads
South Africa Women (SA-W) SquadLaura Wolvaardt, Tazmin Brits, Marizanne Kapp, Sune Luus(C), Chloe Tryon, Nadine de Klerk, Delmi Tucker(WK), Nonkululeko Mlaba, Masabata Klaas, Shabnim Ismail, Ayabonga Khaka, Anneke Bosch, Sinalo Jafta(WK), Annerie Dercksen, Lara Goodall, Tebogo Macheke, Tumi Sekhukhune, Micheala Andrews
Sri Lanka Women (SL-W) SquadChamari Atapattu(C), Vishmi Rajapaksha, Anushka Sanjeewani(WK), Nilakshi de Silva, Harshitha Samarawickrama, Oshadi Ranasinghe, Kavisha Dilhari, Ama Kanchana, Inoka Ranaweera, Achini Kulasuriya, Sugandika Kumari, Sathya Sandeepani, Malsha Shehani, Kaushani Nuthyangana(WK), Tharika Sewwandi
SA-W vs SL-W Dream11 Experts Team
Dream11 Small League (SL) Team