JOH vs CT Dream11 Prediction, Match Preview, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Johannesburg Super Kings vs Cape Town Dream11 Match Prediction
SA T20 League
JOH vs CT Dream11 Prediction, Probable Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket winning tips, Live Match Score, and Pitch Report
Teams will be updated once the lineup announced
JOH vs CT Dream11 Prediction, SA T20 League, Johannesburg Super Kings vs Cape Town Match Preview, Fantasy Team, Probable Playing 11, Dream11 winning Tips, Live Match Score, Pitch Report, Injury & Updates.
JOH vs CT (Johannesburg Super Kings vs Cape Town) Match Details
|Match||Johannesburg Super Kings vs Cape Town (JOH vs CT)|
|League||SA T20 League|
|Date||Monday, 6th February 2023|
|Time||09:00 PM (IST) – 03:30 PM (GMT)|
JOH vs CT Match Venue: The Wanderers Stadium, Johannesburg, South Africa.
JOH vs CT Pitch Report: This is a Batting pitch, a total of 25 matches have been played on this pitch, in which the team batting first has won 12 matches and the team bowling first has won 13 matches. The average score on this pitch is 170. Bowling first after winning the toss would be the right decision
JOH vs CT Weather Report: Weather in Johannesburg, ZA is cloudy. The temperature is expected to around 25°C on the match day with 54% humidity and 2.7 km/h wind speed. And the Visiblity is 10 KM. There are 41% chances of precipitation during the game.
The Wanderers Stadium Score Records:
|Batting first won:||12 (48%)|
|Bowling first won:||13 (52%)|
|1st inn avg score:||170|
|2nd inn avg score:||143|
JOH vs CT (Johannesburg Super Kings vs Cape Town) Playing 11
Johannesburg Super Kings vs Cape Town (JOH vs CT) Match Previews
JOH vs CT Match Preview: JOH will lock horns against Cape Town in SA T20 League on Monday, 06 February 2023 at 09:00 PM IST.
The second last group stage game will be played between the Joburg Super Kings and the MI Cape Town at The Wanderers Stadium in Johannesburg on Monday.
Johannesburg Super Kings (JOH) Team Updates
- Faf du Plessis and Reeza Hendricks will probably open the inning.
- Faf du Plessis is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Donavon Ferreira will bat at the one-down position.
- Leus du Plooy and Sibonelo Makhanya will handle the middle-order batting.
- Faf du Plessis will lead the JOH as a Captain. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Matthew Wade will do the Wicket Keeping for JOH.
- Gerald Coetzee and Maheesh Theekshana will lead the pace attack of his team.
Cape Town (CT) Team Updates
- Dewald Brevis and Grant Roelofsen will probably open the inning.
- Wesley Marshall will bat at the one-down position.
- Rassie van der-Dussen and George Linde will handle the middle-order batting.
- Rashid-Khan will lead the Cape Town as a Captain. He is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Grant Roelofsen will do the Wicket Keeping for Cape Town.
- Rashid-Khan and Kagiso Rabada will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Rashid-Khan is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
JOH vs CT Dream11 Prediction
Cape Town looks in good form in recent matches, They are the favourites to win the match
Toss Prediction, Who will Win the Toss Today?: According to the Possible11 expert toss prediction, CT will win the toss and choose to Bowl first.
JOH vs CT SA T20 League Match Expert Advice: Faf du Plessis will be a top multiplier choice for the small leagues. Gerald Coetzee will be a decent choice for the captaincy in the grand leagues.
JOH vs CT Head to Head
JOH vs CT Recent Forms
JOH – W NR W W L
CT – L L L W L
The match will be live telecast on Sports18
POINTS TABLE – SA T20 League
JOH – W N W W L
CT – L L L W L L
JOH vs CT Fantasy Tips
- Looking by the pitch behaviour, Picking top order batters would be crucial here.
- Death over bowlers are must to have in your fantasy team on a surface like this.
- In Wicket Keeping, Donavon Ferreira is the best choice.
- Spinners and Batters may play major role on this pitch.
JOH vs CT Winning Prediction
- Cape Town team has the upper hand over Johannesburg Super Kings team. So try to pick more players from Cape Town
JOH vs CT Small League Must Picks:
JOH – Faf du Plessis [452 points], Gerald Coetzee [357 points]
CT – Rashid-Khan [426 points], George Linde [408 points]
JOH vs CT Grand League Risky Picks:
JOH – Kyle Simmonds [2 points], Matthew Wade [4 points]
CT – Wesley Marshall [31 points], Tim David [94 points]
Johannesburg Super Kings (JOH) Key Players
- Reeza Hendricks 
- Donavon Ferreira [(82*, 1W)]
- Romario Shepherd 
- Gerald Coetzee [PTs: 428, CR: 6.5]
- Faf du Plessis 
Cape Town (CT) Key Players
- Sam Curran 
- Rassie van der-Dussen [8*]
- Dewald Brevis [70*]
- Kagiso Rabada [PTs: 387, CR: 9]
- George Linde [0W]
- Rashid-Khan [0W]
JOH vs CT Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Sam Curran [PTs: 295, CR: 9]
- Rassie van der-Dussen [PTs: 319, CR: 8.5]
- Donavon Ferreira [PTs: 331, CR: 7.5]
- Dewald Brevis [PTs: 340, CR: 8]
- Romario Shepherd [PTs: 354, CR: 8]
- Faf du Plessis [PTs: 575, CR: 9]
JOH vs CT Live Telecast
JOH vs CT match will be live telecast on Sports18
JOH vs CT Squads
Johannesburg Super Kings (JOH) Squad
Faf du Plessis(C), Reeza Hendricks, Matthew Wade(WK), Donavon Ferreira(WK), Leus du Plooy, Sibonelo Makhanya, Romario Shepherd, Gerald Coetzee, Nandre Burger, Kyle Simmonds, Maheesh Theekshana, Alzarri Joseph, Neil Brand, Caleb Seleka, Lizaad Williams, Janneman Malan, Kyle Verreynne(WK), Aaron Phangiso, Lewis Gregory, George Garton, Malusi Siboto
Cape Town (CT) Squad
Dewald Brevis, Grant Roelofsen(WK), Wesley Marshall, Rassie van der-Dussen, George Linde, Tim David, Sam Curran, Duan Jansen, Odean Smith, Rashid-Khan(C), Kagiso Rabada, Waqar Salamkheil, Ziyaad Abrahams, Henry Brookes, Delano Potgieter, Ryan Rickelton(WK), Jofra Archer, Beuran Hendricks