RR vs LSG Dream11 Prediction, Match Preview, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Rajasthan Royals vs Lucknow Super Giants Dream11 Match Prediction
RR vs LSG Dream11 Prediction, Probable Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket winning tips, Live Match Score, and Pitch Report
RR vs LSG (Rajasthan Royals vs Lucknow Super Giants) Match Details
|Match||Rajasthan Royals vs Lucknow Super Giants (RR vs LSG)|
|Date||Wednesday, 19th April 2023|
|Time||07:30 PM (IST) – 02:00 PM (GMT)|
RR vs LSG Match Venue: Sawai Mansingh Stadium, Jaipur, India. RR vs LSG Pitch Report: This is a Batting pitch a total of 1 matches have been played on this pitch, in which the team bowling first has won 1 matches and the team batting first has won 0 matches. The average score on this pitch is 164. Bowling first after winning the toss would be the right decision. RR vs LSG Weather Report: Weather in Jaipur, IN is haze. The temperature is expected to be around 29°C on the match day with 32% humidity and 5.0 km/h wind speed. And the Visiblity is 5 KM. There are no chances of precipitation during the game.
Sawai Mansingh Stadium Score Records:
|Batting first won:||(0%)|
|Bowling first won:||1 (100%)|
|1st inn avg score:||164|
|2nd inn avg score:||166|
RR vs LSG (Rajasthan Royals vs Lucknow Super Giants) Playing 11
Rajasthan Royals vs Lucknow Super Giants (RR vs LSG) Match PreviewRR vs LSG Match Preview: TATA IPL will see Rajasthan Royals facing off against Lucknow Super Giants on Wednesday, 19 April 2023 at 07:30 PM IST at Sawai Mansingh Stadium, Jaipur, India.
Rajasthan Royals (RR) Team Updates
- Yashasvi Jaiswal and Jos Buttler will probably open the inning.
- Jos Buttler is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Sanju Samson will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Sanju Samson was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Riyan Parag and Shimron Hetmyer will handle the middle-order batting.
- Sanju Samson will lead the Rajasthan Royals as a Captain. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Sanju Samson will do the Wicket-Keeping for Rajasthan Royals. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Yuzvendra Chahal and Ravichandran Ashwin will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Trent Boult and Sandeep Sharma will lead the pace attack of his team.
Lucknow Super Giants (LSG) Team Updates
- Lokesh Rahul and Kyle Mayers will probably open the inning.
- Lokesh Rahul was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Deepak Hooda will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Krunal Pandya and Nicholas Pooran will handle the middle-order batting.
- Lokesh Rahul will lead the Lucknow Super Giants as a Captain. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Nicholas Pooran will do the Wicket Keeping for Lucknow Super Giants.
- Ravi Bishnoi and Krunal Pandya will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Mark Wood and Avesh Khan will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Mark Wood is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
RR vs LSG Head to Head
RR vs LSG Live TelecastThe match will be live telecast on Star Sports and JioCinema.
Recent Forms:RR – W W W L W LSG – L W W L W
RR vs LSG Fantasy Tips
- Looking by the pitch behaviour, Picking top order batters would be crucial here.
- Death-over bowlers are always excellent wicket-takers in fantasy, they can turn the game around at any time.
- In Wicket Keeping, Jos Buttler, Sanju Samson, Nicholas Pooran are the best choice.
- Spinners may play major role on this pitch.
RR vs LSG Winning Prediction
- Rajasthan Royals team has the upper hand over Lucknow Super Giants team. So try to pick more players from Rajasthan Royals.
RR vs LSG Small League Must Picks:RR – Jos Buttler [344 points], Yuzvendra Chahal [335 points] LSG – Mark Wood [377 points], Nicholas Pooran [270 points].
RR vs LSG Grand League Risky Picks:RR – Adam Zampa [57 points], Riyan Parag [71 points] LSG – Yudhvir Singh Charak [64 points], Deepak Hooda [82 points].
Rajasthan Royals (RR) Key Players
- Trent Boult [1W, 1W, 1W, 2W, 0W]
- Yashasvi Jaiswal [21, 3, 59, 41, 68]
- Ravichandran Ashwin [1W, 0W, (40*, 1W), 1W]
- Sanju Samson [23, 47, 15, 32, 23]
- Shimron Hetmyer [2*, 4, 6, 31*, 27*]
- Yuzvendra Chahal [0W, 0W, 2W, 1W, 3W]
- Jos Buttler [106*, 89, 2, 2, 30]
Lucknow Super Giants (LSG) Key Players
- Lokesh Rahul [68*, 10, 8, 0, 77]
- Marcus Stoinis [3W, 27, 2, 28, 17*]
- Krunal Pandya [25, 0W, 25, 0W, 2W]
- Kyle Mayers [PTs: 259, CR: 7.5]
- Ravi Bishnoi [1W, 2W, 1W, 1W, 1W]
- Nicholas Pooran [PTs: 270, CR: 8.5]
- Mark Wood [PTs: 377, CR: 9]
RR vs LSG Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Lokesh Rahul [PTs: 214, CR: 9]
- Krunal Pandya [PTs: 258, CR: 8]
- Nicholas Pooran [PTs: 270, CR: 8.5]
- Sanju Samson [PTs: 280, CR: 8.5]
- Shimron Hetmyer [PTs: 324, CR: 8]
- Jos Buttler [PTs: 344, CR: 9]
RR vs LSG Squads
Rajasthan Royals (RR) SquadYashasvi Jaiswal, Jos Buttler(WK), Sanju Samson(WK)(C), Riyan Parag, Shimron Hetmyer, Dhruv Jurel, Ravichandran Ashwin, Trent Boult, Adam Zampa, Sandeep Sharma, Yuzvendra Chahal, Obed McCoy, Abdul Basith, KC Cariappa, KM Asif, Murugan Ashwin, Devdutt Padikkal, Akash Vasisht, Donavon Ferreira, Kunal Singh Rathore(WK), Jason Holder, Kuldeep Sen, Joe Root, Kuldip Yadav, Navdeep Saini
Lucknow Super Giants (LSG) SquadLokesh Rahul(C), Kyle Mayers, Deepak Hooda, Krunal Pandya, Nicholas Pooran(WK), Marcus Stoinis, Ayush Badoni, Avesh Khan, Yudhvir Singh Charak, Mark Wood, Ravi Bishnoi, Swapnil Singh, Daniel Sams, Karan Sharma, Manan Vohra, Naveen-ul-Haq, Mayank Yadav, Arpit Guleria, Quinton de Kock(WK), Prerak Mankad, Romario Shepherd, Jaydev Unadkat, Krishnappa Gowtham, Amit Mishra, Mohsin Khan, Yash Thakur
RR vs LKN Dream11 Experts Team
Dream11 Small League (SL) Team