CHE vs SRH Dream11 Prediction, Match Preview, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Chennai Super Kings vs Sunrisers Hyderabad Dream11 Match Prediction
CHE vs SRH Dream11 Prediction, Probable Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket winning tips, Live Match Score, and Pitch Report
Teams will be updated once the lineup announced
CHE vs SRH (Chennai Super Kings vs Sunrisers Hyderabad) Match Details
|Match||Chennai Super Kings vs Sunrisers Hyderabad (CHE vs SRH)|
|Date||Friday, 21st April 2023|
|Time||07:30 PM (IST) – 02:00 PM (GMT)|
CHE vs SRH Match Venue: MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai, India CHE vs SRH Pitch Report: This is a Batting pitch, a total of 6 matches have been played on this pitch, in which the team batting first has won 5 matches and the team bowling first has won 1 matches. The average score on this pitch is 150. Batting first after winning the toss would be the right decision. CHE vs SRH Weather Report: Weather in Chennai, IN is cloudy. The temperature is expected to around 33°C on the match day with 64% humidity and 8.3 km/h wind speed. And the Visiblity is 6 KM. There are no chances of precipitation during the game.
MA Chidambaram Stadium Score Records:
|Batting first won:||5 (83%)|
|Bowling first won:||1 (16%)|
|1st inn avg score:||150|
|2nd inn avg score:||119|
CHE vs SRH (Chennai Super Kings vs Sunrisers Hyderabad) Playing 11
Chennai Super Kings vs Sunrisers Hyderabad (CHE vs SRH) Match PreviewsCHE vs SRH Match Preview: Chennai Super Kings is set to take on Sunrisers Hyderabad in TATA IPL on Friday, 21 April 2023 at 07:30 PM IST.
Chennai Super Kings (CHE) Team Updates
- Ruturaj Gaikwad and Devon Conway will probably open the inning.
- Ruturaj Gaikwad is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Devon Conway was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Ajinkya Rahane will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Moeen Ali and Ambati Rayudu will handle the middle-order batting.
- MS Dhoni will lead the Chennai Super Kings as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- MS Dhoni will do the Wicket Keeping for Chennai Super Kings.
- Ravindra Jadeja and Moeen Ali will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Tushar Deshpande and Matheesha Pathirana will lead the pace attack of his team.
Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) Team Updates
- Harry Brook and Mayank Agarwal will probably open the inning.
- Mayank Agarwal was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Rahul Tripathi will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Aiden Markram and Heinrich Klaasen will handle the middle-order batting.
- Aiden Markram is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Aiden Markram will lead the Sunrisers Hyderabad as a Captain. He is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Heinrich Klaasen will do the Wicket Keeping for Sunrisers Hyderabad.
- Aiden Markram and Mayank Markande will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Aiden Markram is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar and T Natarajan will lead the pace attack of his team.
CHE vs SRH Dream11 PredictionChennai Super Kings looks in good form in recent matches, They are the favourites to win the match Toss Prediction, Who will Win the Toss Today?: According to the Possible11 expert toss prediction, SRH will win the toss and choose to Bowl first. CHE vs SRH TATA IPL Match Expert Advice: Ruturaj Gaikwad will be a top multiplier choice for the small leagues. Devon Conway will be a decent choice for the captaincy in the grand leagues.
CHE vs SRH Head to Head
Live TelecastThe match will be live telecast on Star Sports and JioCinema.
- Devon Conway was able to present an amazing performance to score 83 runs at a strike rate of 184.44 in the last match which can be well backed up by his contributions in the upcoming games.
- Ruturaj Gaikwad did not present an expected performance after losing his wicket early which should allow him to regain his confidence as he holds a strong total with amazing potential to give his all in this contest.
- Ajinkya Rahane is an amazing power hitter who has helped dig out his team from troubling moments with a solid 37 runs at a strike rate of 185 along with his efforts on the field.
- Shivam Dubewas decent yet consistent with his performance as he managed to add 52 runs at a strike rate of 192.59 which could lead to a similar form for this contest.
- Harry Brook has scored 109 runs in his last 2 matches which can allow him to retain his form to get his team back in contention for this important series.
- Moeen Ali scored a decent 19 runs at a strike rate of 211.11 to keep his team moving adding up with 1wicket which highlights his influence and importance within the squad.
- Aiden Markram looks to be regaining momentum as witnessed in the last match after his batting and field form which can build up consistency making him a potential game-changer.
- Tushar Deshpande managed to add an impressive 3 wickets in the last match that proved to be evident for their win resulting in a confidence hype that could work wonders for this contest.
- Mayank Markande started off the series on a high note but has since been silenced in his last match which can push him to regain his form that earned him 6 wickets in the last 3 games.
Recent Forms:CHE – W L W W L SRH – L W W L L
CHE vs SRH Fantasy Tips
- Looking by the pitch behaviour, Picking top order batters would be crucial here.
- Death-over bowlers are always excellent wicket-takers in fantasy, they can turn the game around at any time.
- In Wicket Keeping, both are good. However Devon Conway will be the better option.
- Spinners may play major role on this pitch.
CHE vs SRH Winning Prediction
- Chennai Super Kings team has the upper hand over Sunrisers Hyderabad team. So try to pick more players from Chennai Super Kings
CHE vs SRH Small League Must Picks:CHE – Ruturaj Gaikwad [330 points], Devon Conway [288 points] SRH – Aiden Markram [222 points], Marco Jansen [208 points]
CHE vs SRH Grand League Risky Picks:CHE – Maheesh Theekshana [43 points], Matheesha Pathirana [52 points] SRH – Washington Sundar [57 points], Abhishek Sharma [74 points]
Chennai Super Kings (CHE) Key Players
- Maheesh Theekshana [0W, 1W, 3W, 0W, 1W]
- Shivam Dube [0, 10, 32, 8, 13]
- Tushar Deshpande [1W, 0W]
- Moeen Ali [(93, 1W), (21, 1W), 1W, 3W]
- Ravindra Jadeja [0W, 21*, 0W, (22* 1W)]
- Devon Conway [16, 5, 0, 87, 56]
- Ruturaj Gaikwad [2, 53, 7, 41, 28]
Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) Key Players
- T Natarajan [0W, 1W, 2W, 0W, 3W]
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar [1W, 1W, 0W, 1W, 0W]
- Mayank Agarwal [PTs: 180, CR: 8.5]
- Rahul Tripathi [76, 9, 58, 22, 0]
- Aiden Markram [2, 32, 21, 42, 17]
CHE vs SRH Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Rahul Tripathi [PTs: 181, CR: 8.5]
- Aiden Markram [PTs: 222, CR: 8.5]
- Moeen Ali [PTs: 273, CR: 9]
- Ravindra Jadeja [PTs: 282, CR: 9]
- Ruturaj Gaikwad [PTs: 330, CR: 9]
CHE vs SRH Live TelecastCHE vs SRH match will be live telecast on Star Sports
CHE vs SRH Squads
Chennai Super Kings (CHE) SquadRuturaj Gaikwad, Devon Conway(WK), Ajinkya Rahane, Moeen Ali, Ambati Rayudu, Shivam Dube, Ravindra Jadeja, MS Dhoni(WK)(C), Matheesha Pathirana, Maheesh Theekshana, Tushar Deshpande, Bhagath Varma, Subranshu Senapati, Shaik Rasheed, Deepak Chahar, Ben Stokes, Ajay Mandal, Nishant Sindhu, Dwaine Pretorius, Prashant Solanki, Sisanda Magala, Mitchell Santner, Simarjeet- Singh, Rajvardhan Hangargekar, Akash Singh
Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) SquadHarry Brook, Mayank Agarwal, Rahul Tripathi, Aiden Markram(C), Heinrich Klaasen(WK), Abhishek Sharma, Washington Sundar, Marco Jansen, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Mayank Markande, T Natarajan, Fazal Haq, Samarth Vyas, Anmolpreet Singh(WK), Akeal Hosein, Mayank Dagar, Sanvir Singh, Nitish Kumar Reddy, Vivrant Sharma, Glenn Phillips(WK), Kartik Tyagi, Abdul Samad, Upendra Yadav(WK), Umran Malik, Adil Rashid
CHE vs SRH Dream11 Experts Team
Dream11 Small League (SL) Team