STR vs HEA Dream11 Prediction, Match Preview, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Adelaide Strikers vs Brisbane Heat Dream11 Match Prediction
STR vs HEA Dream11 Prediction, Probable Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket winning tips, Live Match Score, and Pitch Report
STR vs HEA Dream11 Prediction, KFC Big Bash League T20, Adelaide Strikers vs Brisbane Heat Match Preview, Fantasy Team, Probable Playing 11, Dream11 winning Tips, Live Match Score, Pitch Report, Injury & Updates.
STR vs HEA (Adelaide Strikers vs Brisbane Heat) Match Details
|Match||Adelaide Strikers vs Brisbane Heat (STR vs HEA)|
|League||KFC Big Bash League T20|
|Date||Saturday, 14th January 2023|
|Time||10:30 AM (IST) – 05:00 AM (GMT)|
STR vs HEA Match Venue: Adelaide Oval, Adelaide, Australia
STR vs HEA Pitch Report:
This is a batting pitch, a total of 15 matches have been played on this pitch, in which the team batting first has won 7 matches and the team bowling first has won 7 matches. The average score on this pitch is 156. Bowling first after winning the toss would be the right decision.
STR vs HEA Weather Report:
Weather in Adelaide, AU is rainy. The temperature is expected to around 38°C on the match day with 6% humidity and 7.1 km/h wind speed. And the Visiblity is 10 KM. There are 31% chances of precipitation during the game.
Venue Scoring Stats:
|Batting first won:||7 (46%)|
|Bowling first won:||7 (46%)|
|1st inn avg score:||156|
|2nd inn avg score:||145|
STR vs HEA (Adelaide Strikers vs Brisbane Heat) Playing 11
Adelaide Strikers vs Brisbane Heat (STR vs HEA) Match Previews
STR vs HEA Match Preview: Adelaide Strikers will lock horns against Brisbane Heat in KFC Big Bash League T20 on Saturday, 14 January 2023 at 10:30 AM IST.
Strikers finally found their rhythm and are looking in good touch, they are standing at the 3rd position while Heat is at the bottom of points table.
Adelaide Strikers (STR) Team Updates
- Matthew Short and Ryan Gibson will probably open the inning.
- Matthew Short is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Chris Lynn will bat at the one-down position.
- Adam Hose and Thomas Kelly will handle the middle-order batting.
- Peter Siddle will lead the Adelaide Strikers as a Captain. He is also a good Bowler
- Harry Nielsen will do the Wicket-Keeping for Adelaide Strikers.
- Matthew Short will take care of the spin bowling of the team. He is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Henry Thornton and Wes Agar will lead the pace attack of his team.
Brisbane Heat (HEA) Team Updates
- Usman Khawaja and Josh Brown-I will probably open the inning.
- Marnus Labuschagne will bat at the one-down position.
- Matt Renshaw and Jimmy Peirson will handle the middle-order batting.
- Usman Khawaja will lead the Brisbane Heat as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Jimmy Peirson will do the Wicket Keeping for Brisbane Heat.
- Matthew Kuhnemann will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Xavier Bartlett and Spencer Johnson will lead the pace attack of his team.
STR vs HEA Dream11 Prediction
Adelaide Strikers looks in good form in recent matches, They are the favourites to win the match
Toss Prediction, Who will Win the Toss Today?: According to the Possible11 expert toss prediction, STR will win the toss and choose to Bat first.
STR vs HEA KFC Big Bash League T20 Match Expert Advice: Matthew Short will be a top multiplier choice for the small leagues. Chris Lynn will be a decent choice for the captaincy in the grand leagues.
STR vs HEA Head to Head
STR vs HEA Recent Forms
STR – L W W L L
HEA – L L NR W L
The match will be live telecast on Sony Sports Network.
STR – L W W L L
HEA – L L N W L
STR vs HEA Fantasy Tips
- Looking by the pitch behaviour, Picking top order batters would be crucial here.
- Death over bowlers are must to have in your fantasy team on a surface like this.
- In Wicket Keeping, both are good. You can choose any of one.
- Batters may play major role on this pitch.
STR vs HEA Winning Prediction
- Adelaide Strikers team has the upper hand over Brisbane Heat team. So try to pick more players from Adelaide Strikers
STR vs HEA Small League Must Picks:
STR – Matthew Short [856 points], Chris Lynn [589 points]
HEA – Michael Neser [457 points], Jimmy Peirson [326 points]
STR vs HEA Grand League Risky Picks:
STR – Cameron Boyce [11 points], Ryan Gibson [75 points]
HEA – Spencer Johnson [6 points], Marnus Labuschagne [16 points]
Adelaide Strikers (STR) Key Players
- Adam Hose [4, 40, 54, 13*, 1]
- Wes Agar [4W, 0W, 2W, 1W]
- Henry Thornton [5W, 4W]
- Chris Lynn [36, 41, 13, 6, 34*]
- Matthew Short [1W, 84, 2, 53, 75]
Brisbane Heat (HEA) Key Players
- Marnus Labuschagne [PTs: 16, CR: 9]
- Matt Renshaw [0, 9, 2, 29]
- Michael Neser [1W, 0W, 2W, 4W]
STR vs HEA Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Marnus Labuschagne [PTs: 16, CR: 9]
- Michael Neser [PTs: 457, CR: 9]
- Chris Lynn [PTs: 589, CR: 8.5]
- Matthew Short [PTs: 856, CR: 9]
STR vs HEA Live Telecast
STR vs HEA match will be live telecast on Sony Sports Network.
STR vs HEA Squads
Adelaide Strikers (STR) Squad
Matthew Short, Ryan Gibson, Chris Lynn, Adam Hose, Thomas Kelly, Harry Nielsen(WK), Ben Manenti, Henry Thornton, Cameron Boyce, Wes Agar, Peter Siddle(C), Jordan Buckingham, Jake Weatherald, Henry Hunt, Travis Head, Alex Carey(WK), Colin de Grandhomme, Harry Conway
Brisbane Heat (HEA) Squad
Usman Khawaja(C), Josh Brown-I, Marnus Labuschagne, Matt Renshaw, Jimmy Peirson(WK), Max Bryant, Ross Whiteley, Michael Neser, Xavier Bartlett, Matthew Kuhnemann, Spencer Johnson, Sam Hain, Nathan McSweeney, Colin Munro, Sam Billings(WK), Sam Heazlett, Jack Wildermuth, Will Prestwidge, James Bazley, Mark Steketee, Mitchell Swepson