SL vs SCO Dream11 Prediction, Match Preview, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Sri Lanka vs Scotland Dream11 Match Prediction
SL vs SCO Dream11 Prediction, Probable Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket winning tips, Live Match Score, and Pitch Report
SL vs SCO (Sri Lanka vs Scotland) Match Details
|Match||Sri Lanka vs Scotland (SL vs SCO)|
|League||ICC ODI WC Qualifiers|
|Date||Tuesday, 27th June 2023|
|Time||12:30 PM (IST) – 07:00 AM (GMT)|
SL vs SCO Match Venue: Queens Sports Club, Bulawayo, Zimbabwe. SL vs SCO Pitch Report: Pitch is expected to be neutral with the help of pacers. SL vs SCO Weather Report: Weather in Bulawayo, ZW is cloudy. The temperature is expected to around 15°C on the match day with 41% humidity and 3.8 km/h wind speed. And the Visiblity is 10 KM. There are 34% chances of precipitation during the game.
Queens Sports Club Score Records:
|Batting first won:||32 (40%)|
|Bowling first won:||42 (53%)|
|1st inn avg score:||238|
|2nd inn avg score:||203|
SL vs SCO (Sri Lanka vs Scotland) Playing 11
Sri Lanka vs Scotland (SL vs SCO) Match PreviewsSL vs SCO Match Preview: ICC ODI WC Qualifiers will see Sri Lanka facing off against Scotland on Tuesday, 27 June 2023 at 12:30 PM IST.
Sri Lanka (SL) Team Updates
- Pathum Nissanka and Dimuth Karunaratne will probably open the inning.
- Kusal Mendis will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Sadeera Samarawickrama and Charith Asalanka will handle the middle-order batting.
- Dasun Shanaka will lead the Sri Lanka as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Kusal Mendis will do the Wicket Keeping for Sri Lanka.
- Wanindu Hasaranga and Maheesh Theekshana will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Wanindu Hasaranga is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Lahiru Kumara and Kasun Rajitha will lead the pace attack of his team.
Scotland (SCO) Team Updates
- Chris McBride and Matthew Cross will probably open the inning.
- Brandon McMullen will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Brandon McMullen is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Richie Berrington and Tomas Mackintosh will handle the middle-order batting.
- Richie Berrington will lead the Scotland as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Matthew Cross will do the Wicket Keeping for Scotland.
- Mark Watt and Chris Greaves will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Chris Sole and Safyaan Sharif will lead the pace attack of his team.
SL vs SCO Dream11 PredictionScotland looks in good form in recent matches, They are the favourites to win the match Toss Prediction, Who will Win the Toss Today?: According to the Possible11 expert toss prediction, SCO will win the toss and choose to Bat first. SL vs SCO ICC ODI WC Qualifiers Match Expert Advice: Wanindu Hasaranga will be a top multiplier choice for the small leagues. Dimuth Karunaratne will be a decent choice for the captaincy in the grand leagues.
SL vs SCO Head to Head
SL vs SCO Recent FormsSL – W W W L L SCO – W L W L W
Live TelecastThe match will be live telecast on Fancode.
Recent Forms:SL – W W W SCO – W W W
SL vs SCO Fantasy Tips
- Looking by the pitch behaviour, Picking top order batters would be crucial here.
- Death-over bowlers are always excellent wicket-takers in fantasy, they can turn the game around at any time.
- In Wicket Keeping, Kusal Mendis is the best choice.
- This pitch is compatible for both the Pacers & Spinners.
SL vs SCO Winning Prediction
- Scotland team has the upper hand over Sri Lanka team. So try to pick more players from Scotland
SL vs SCO Small League Must Picks:SL – Wanindu Hasaranga [590 points], Dimuth Karunaratne [279 points] SCO – Brandon McMullen [431 points], Mark Watt [266 points]
SL vs SCO Grand League Risky Picks:SL – Dasun Shanaka [63 points], Kasun Rajitha [84 points] SCO – Adrian Neill [49 points], Matthew Cross [66 points]
Sri Lanka (SL) Key Players
- Maheesh Theekshana [0W, 1W, 1W, 0W, 1W]
- Dhananjaya de Silva [1W, (47, 1W), 0, 3, 1W, 16]
- Kusal Mendis [34, 0, 52, 28, 1]
- Pathum Nissanka [72, 33, 1, 85]
- Wanindu Hasaranga [21, 16, 1W, (21, 1W)]
Scotland (SCO) Key Players
- Chris McBride [PTs: 118, CR: 8]
- Chris Sole [0W, 1W]
- Michael Leask [(17*, 1W), 2W, (85, 2W)]
- Richie Berrington [37, 16, 12, 22, 2]
- Mark Watt [1W, 3W, 0W, 0W, 1W]
- Brandon McMullen [PTs: 431, CR: 8.5]
SL vs SCO Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Dhananjaya de Silva [PTs: 108, CR: 8.5]
- Kusal Mendis [PTs: 121, CR: 9]
- Michael Leask [PTs: 232, CR: 8.5]
- Richie Berrington [PTs: 251, CR: 9]
- Brandon McMullen [PTs: 431, CR: 8.5]
- Wanindu Hasaranga [PTs: 590, CR: 9]
SL vs SCO Live TelecastSL vs SCO match will be live telecast on Fancode.
SL vs SCO Squads
Sri Lanka (SL) SquadPathum Nissanka, Dimuth Karunaratne, Kusal Mendis(WK), Sadeera Samarawickrama(WK), Charith Asalanka, Dasun Shanaka(C), Dhananjaya de Silva, Wanindu Hasaranga, Maheesh Theekshana, Kasun Rajitha, Lahiru Kumara, Dilshan Madushanka, Chamika Karunaratne, Sahan Arachchige, Dushan Hemantha, Matheesha Pathirana, Dunith Wellalage, Dushmantha Chameera
Scotland (SCO) SquadChris McBride, Matthew Cross(WK), Brandon McMullen, Richie Berrington(C), Tomas Mackintosh(WK), Michael Leask, Chris Greaves, Mark Watt, Adrian Neill, Safyaan Sharif, Chris Sole, Jack Jarvis, Hamza Tahir, Alasdair Evans, George Munsey
SL vs SCO Dream11 Experts Team
Dream11 Small League (SL) Team