SCO vs SIX Dream11 Prediction, Match Preview, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Perth Scorchers vs Sydney Sixers Dream11 Match Prediction
KFC Big Bash League T20
SCO vs SIX Dream11 Prediction, Probable Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket winning tips, Live Match Score, and Pitch Report
Teams will be updated once the lineup announced
SCO vs SIX Dream11 Prediction, KFC Big Bash League T20, Perth Scorchers vs Sydney Sixers Match Preview, Fantasy Team, Probable Playing 11, Dream11 winning Tips, Live Match Score, Pitch Report, Injury & Updates.
SCO vs SIX (Perth Scorchers vs Sydney Sixers) Match Details
|Match||Perth Scorchers vs Sydney Sixers (SCO vs SIX)|
|League||KFC Big Bash League T20|
|Date||Saturday, 28th January 2023|
|Time||01:45 PM (IST) – 08:15 AM (GMT)|
SCO vs SIX Match Venue: Perth Stadium, Perth, Australia.
SCO vs SIX Pitch Report: This is a Bowling pitch, a total of 7 matches have been played on this pitch, in which the team batting first has won 2 matches and the team bowling first has won 5 matches. The average score on this pitch is 133. Bowling first after winning the toss would be the right decision.
SCO vs SIX Weather Report: Weather in Perth, AU is clean. The temperature is expected to around 29°C on the match day with 54% humidity and 9.9 km/h wind speed. And the Visiblity is 10 KM. There are no chances of precipitation during the game.
Perth Stadium Score Records:
|Batting first won:||2 (28%)|
|Bowling first won:||5 (71%)|
|1st inn avg score:||133|
|2nd inn avg score:||134|
SCO vs SIX (Perth Scorchers vs Sydney Sixers) Playing 11
Perth Scorchers vs Sydney Sixers (SCO vs SIX) Match Previews
SCO vs SIX Match Preview: Perth Scorchers will lock horns against Sydney Sixers in KFC Big Bash League T20 on Saturday, 28 January 2023 at 01:45 PM IST.
Perth Scorchers (SCO) Team Updates
- Stephen Eskinazi and Cameron Bancroft will probably open the inning.
- Cameron Bancroft was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Aaron Hardie will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Josh Inglis and Ashton Turner will handle the middle-order batting.
- Ashton Turner will lead the Perth Scorchers as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Josh Inglis will do the Wicket Keeping for Perth Scorchers.
- Andrew Tye and Jason Behrendorff will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Andrew Tye is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
Sydney Sixers (SIX) Team Updates
- Josh Philippe and Steven Smith will probably open the inning.
- Steven Smith was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Kurtis Patterson will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Hayden Kerr and Daniel Christian will handle the middle-order batting.
- Moises Henriques will lead the Sydney Sixers as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Josh Philippe will do the Wicket Keeping for Sydney Sixers.
- Sean Abbott and Ben Dwarshuis will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Sean Abbott is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
SCO vs SIX Dream11 Prediction
Sydney Sixers looks in good form in recent matches, They are the favourites to win the match
Toss Prediction, Who will Win the Toss Today?: According to the Possible11 expert toss prediction, SIX will win the toss and choose to Bowl first.
SCO vs SIX KFC Big Bash League T20 Match Expert Advice: Andrew Tye will be a top multiplier choice for the small leagues. Josh Inglis will be a decent choice for the captaincy in the grand leagues.
SCO vs SIX Head to Head
The match will be live telecast on SonyLiv.
POINTS TABLE – KFC Big Bash League T20
SCO – W W W L W
SIX – W W W W W
SCO vs SIX Fantasy Tips
- Looking by the pitch behaviour, Picking top order batters would be crucial here.
- Death over bowlers are must to have in your fantasy team on a surface like this.
- In Wicket Keeping, Josh Inglis, Josh Philippe are the best choice.
- Pacers may play major role on this pitch.
SCO vs SIX Winning Prediction
- Sydney Sixers team has the upper hand over Perth Scorchers team. So try to pick more players from Sydney Sixers
SCO vs SIX Small League Must Picks:
SCO – Andrew Tye [799 points], Josh Inglis [775 points]
SIX – Sean Abbott [839 points], Hayden Kerr [663 points]
SCO vs SIX Grand League Risky Picks:
SCO – Cooper Connolly [53 points], David Payne [225 points]
SIX – Izharullahq Naveed [229 points], Daniel Christian [290 points]
Perth Scorchers (SCO) Key Players
- Cameron Bancroft [58*, DNB, 3]
- Ashton Turner [53, 48*, 1, 20, 2]
- Jason Behrendorff [2W, 1W, 3W, 1W, 2W]
- Aaron Hardie [17, 22, 30, 12, 55]
- Josh Inglis [19*, 19, 74, 62, 13]
- Andrew Tye [2W, 3W, 1W, 2W, 2W]
Sydney Sixers (SIX) Key Players
- Izharullahq Naveed [1W, 0W, 1W, 0W]
- Josh Philippe [10, 27, 2, 55, 1]
- Steven Smith [PTs: 488, CR: 9]
- Ben Dwarshuis [1W, 4W, 0W]
- Jordan Silk [15, 41, 15*, 19, 30*]
- Hayden Kerr [0W, (27, 1W), 2W, 2W]
- Sean Abbott [3W, (14, 1W), 1W, 2W]
SCO vs SIX Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Josh Philippe [PTs: 479, CR: 8]
- Jordan Silk [PTs: 606, CR: 8.5]
- Hayden Kerr [PTs: 663, CR: 8.5]
- Aaron Hardie [PTs: 748, CR: 9]
- Josh Inglis [PTs: 775, CR: 9]
- Sean Abbott [PTs: 839, CR: 9]
SCO vs SIX Live Telecast
SCO vs SIX match will be live telecast on SonyLiv
SCO vs SIX Squads
Perth Scorchers (SCO) Squad
Stephen Eskinazi, Cameron Bancroft, Aaron Hardie, Josh Inglis(WK), Ashton Turner(C), Nick Hobson, Cooper Connolly, Matthew Kelly, Andrew Tye, David Payne, Jason Behrendorff, Cameron Green, Hamish Mckenzie, Adam Lyth, Chris Sabburg, Ashton Agar, Lance Morris, Peter Hatzoglou
Sydney Sixers (SIX) Squad
Josh Philippe(WK), Steven Smith, Kurtis Patterson, Hayden Kerr, Daniel Christian, Moises Henriques(C), Jordan Silk, Ben Dwarshuis, Sean Abbott, Jackson Bird, Izharullahq Naveed, Josh Kann, Jack Edwards, James Vince, Daniel Hughes, Chris Jordan, Steve OKeefe, Todd Murphy, Mickey Edwards, Nathan Lyon, Naveen-ul-Haq