NZ vs IND Dream11 Prediction, Match Preview, Fantasy Cricket Tips
New Zealand vs India Dream11 Match Prediction
NZ vs IND Dream11 Prediction, Probable Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket winning tips, Live Match Score, and Pitch Report
Teams will be updated once the lineup announced
NZ vs IND Dream11 Prediction, New Zealand vs India ODI, New Zealand vs India Match Preview, Fantasy Team, Probable Playing 11, Dream11 winning Tips, Live Match Score, Pitch Report, Injury & Updates.
NZ vs IND (New Zealand vs India) Match Details
|Match||New Zealand vs India (NZ vs IND)|
|League||New Zealand vs India ODI|
|Date||Friday, 25th November 2022|
|Time||07:00 AM (IST) – 01:30 AM (GMT)|
NZ vs IND Match Venue: Eden Park Outer Oval, Auckland, New Zealand
NZ vs IND Pitch Report:
The first ODI will be played in Auckland. The pitch out here is a batting paradise. Pace Bowlers will get some movement in the initial few overs. 260 is the par score here.
Weather in Auckland, NZ is cloudy. The temperature is expected to around 18°C on the match day with 69% humidity and 13.2 km/h wind speed. There are 38% chances of precipitation during the game.
Eden Park Outer Oval Score Records:
|Bowling first won:||2|
|1st inn avg score:||187|
|2nd inn avg score:||188|
NZ vs IND (New Zealand vs India) Playing 11
New Zealand vs India (NZ vs IND) Match Previews
NZ vs IND Match Preview: New Zealand vs India ODI will see New Zealand facing off against India on Friday, 25 November 2022 at 07:00 AM IST.
India won the T20 series 1-0 and have momentum with them. Shikhar Dhawan will lead the ODI side, which sees quite a few young players. The Men in Blue will look to dominate the Kiwis in the 50-over format also
New Zealand (NZ) Team Updates
- For New Zealand, skipper Kane Williamson is likely to return to the team ODI series.
- Kiwis are also likely to play Michael Bracewell too. Finn Allen’s form is a slight cause of concern at the top, as he has failed to fire in the T20 series.
- Finn Allen and Devon Conway will probably open the inning.
- Kane Williamson will bat at the one-down position.
- Glenn Phillips and Daryl-Mitchell will handle the middle-order batting.
- Glenn Phillips was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Kane Williamson will lead the New Zealand as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Devon Conway will do the Wicket Keeping for New Zealand.
- Mitchell Santner will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Tim Southee and Lockie Ferguson will lead the pace attack of his team.
India (IND) Team Updates
- India will look to plug some loopholes in the ODI format. The first is finding a solid finisher in absence of Hardik Pandya.
- Rishabh Pant did well in the last ODI series against England, but the southpaw needs to show consistency. White-ball formats have long been the achilleas heal for him. Shubman Gill will open the batting, with Shreyas Iyer and Suryakumar Yadav in the middle overs.
- It remains to be seen if India gives chance to players like Sanju Samson, Umran Malik, and Kuldeep Yadav.
- Shikhar Dhawan and Shubman Gill will probably open the inning.
- Shreyas Iyer will bat at the one-down position.
- Suryakumar Yadav and Rishabh Pant will handle the middle-order batting.
- Shikhar Dhawan will lead the India as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Rishabh Pant will do the Wicket Keeping for India.
- Yuzvendra Chahal and Kuldeep Yadav will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Deepak Chahar and Arshdeep Singh will lead the pace attack of his team.
NZ vs IND Dream11 Prediction
India has very good form in recent matches, most probably they will win this match.
Toss Prediction, Who will Win the Toss Today?: According to the Possible11 expert toss prediction NZ will win the toss and choose to Bat first.
NZ vs IND New Zealand vs India ODI Match Expert Advice: Surya Kumar Yadav will be a top multiplier choice for the small leagues. Kane Williamson will be a decent choice for the captaincy in the grand leagues.
NZ vs IND Head to Head
India and New Zealand have faced each other in 110 matches in ODI. Out of these 110 games , India have won 55 whereas New Zealand have come out victorious on 49 occasions . 5 matches ended without a result. 1 match ended with tied.
NZ vs IND Recent Forms
NZ – L L L
IND – W W L
The match will be live telecast on Amazon Prime video.
NZ vs IND Fantasy Tips
- Looking by the pitch behaviour, Picking top order batters would be crucial here.
- Death over bowlers are must to have in your fantasy team on a surface like this.
- In Wicket Keeping, Devon Conway is the best choice.
- This pitch is compatible for both the Pacers & batters.
NZ vs IND Winning Prediction
- India looks more strong as compared to New Zealand, Make a 7-4 combination in favour of India
NZ vs IND Small League Must Picks:
NZ – Glenn Phillips [0 points], Kane Williamson [0 points]
IND – Yuzvendra Chahal [0 points], Suryakumar Yadav [0 points]
NZ vs IND Grand League Risky Picks:
NZ – Finn Allen [0 points], Jimmy Neesham [0 points]
IND – Deepak Hooda [0 points], Shardul Thakur [0 points]
New Zealand (NZ) Key Players
- Matt Henry [3W, 2W, 1W, 1W ]
- Mitchell Santner [0W, 2W, 1W, (11*, 2W)]
- Lockie Ferguson [0W, 2W, 3W, 2W]
- Devon Conway [59*, 25, 28, 3, 1]
- Tim Southee [2W, 3W, 2W, 1W, 1W]
- Kane Williamson [61, 40, 8, 23, 9*]
- Glenn Phillips [54, 12, 17, 62, 104]
India (IND) Key Players
- Shardul Thakur [1W, (33, 2W), 1W, 3W]
- Shubman Gill [28, 3, 130, 33, 82*]
- Deepak Chahar [1W, 0W, 2W, 0W, 2W, 3W]
- Shreyas Iyer [0, 13, 28*, 113*, 50]
- Arshdeep Singh [4W, 0W, 0W, 1W, 2W]
- Shikhar Dhawan [13, 4, 40, 33, 81*]
- Suryakumar Yadav [13, 111*, 14, 61*, 30]
NZ vs IND Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Devon Conway [PTs: 0, CR: 8]
- Kane Williamson [PTs: 0, CR: 8.5]
- Shikhar Dhawan [PTs: 0, CR: 9]
- Suryakumar Yadav [PTs: 0, CR: 9]
NZ vs IND Live Telecast
NZ vs IND match will be live telecast on Amazon Prime Video.
NZ vs IND Squads
New Zealand (NZ) Squad
Finn Allen, Devon Conway(WK), Kane Williamson(C), Glenn Phillips, Daryl-Mitchell, Jimmy Neesham, Mitchell Santner, Matt Henry, Tim Southee, Adam Milne, Lockie Ferguson, Tom Latham(WK), Michael Bracewell
India (IND) Squad
Shikhar Dhawan(C), Shubman Gill, Shreyas Iyer, Suryakumar Yadav, Rishabh Pant(WK), Deepak Hooda, Kuldeep Yadav, Shardul Thakur, Deepak Chahar, Arshdeep Singh, Yuzvendra Chahal, Umran Malik, Kuldeep Sen, Sanju Samson(WK), Shahbaz Ahmed, Washington Sundar