IND vs NZ Dream11 Prediction, Match Preview, Fantasy Cricket Tips
India vs New Zealand Dream11 Match Prediction
India vs New Zealand ODI
IND vs NZ Dream11 Prediction, Probable Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket winning tips, Live Match Score, and Pitch Report
Teams will be updated once the lineup announced
IND vs NZ Dream11 Prediction, India vs New Zealand ODI, India vs New Zealand Match Preview, Fantasy Team, Probable Playing 11, Dream11 winning Tips, Live Match Score, Pitch Report, Injury & Updates.
IND vs NZ (India vs New Zealand) Match Details
|Match||India vs New Zealand (IND vs NZ)|
|League||India vs New Zealand ODI|
|Date||Saturday, 21st January 2023|
|Time||01:30 PM (IST) – 08:00 AM (GMT)|
IND vs NZ Match Venue: Shaheed Veer Narayan Singh International Stadium , Raipur , India
IND vs NZ Pitch Report:
The 22-yards strip usually offers a good balance between the bat and the ball. Two IPL and eight CLT20 games have been played at this venue and only once a team has crossed 200 here. Apart from that, from time to time, the pitch offers some assistance to the pacers as well as the spinners. In all, it is a good sporting wicket, with something there for everyone to exploit.
IND vs NZ Weather Report:
Weather in Raipur, IN is haze. The temperature is expected to around 24°C on the match day with 46% humidity and 2.5 km/h wind speed. And the Visiblity is 3 KM. There are no chances of precipitation during the game.
IND vs NZ (India vs New Zealand) Playing 11
India vs New Zealand (IND vs NZ) Match Previews
IND vs NZ Match Preview: India will lock horns against New Zealand in India vs New Zealand ODI on Saturday, 21 January 2023 at 01:30 PM IST.
The Rohit Sharma-led side have taken a 1-0 lead in the three-match ODI series on account of winning the first ODI by 12 runs. Another win in Raipur will enable a series win and also take India closer to the number-one ranking. New Zealand would be aiming to stop the hosts from a series win by putting on a good overall display
India (IND) Team Updates
- Rohit Sharma and Shubman Gill will probably open the inning.
- Shubman Gill is having topmost fantasy points in this series. He became the youngest Player to score a double Century in ODI.
- Virat Kohli will bat at the one-down position.
- Ishan Kishan and Suryakumar Yadav will handle the middle-order batting.
- Rohit Sharma will lead the India as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Ishan Kishan will do the Wicket Keeping for India.
- Kuldeep Yadav and Washington Sundar will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Mohammed Siraj and Shardul Thakur will lead the pace attack of his team.
New Zealand (NZ) Team Updates
- Finn Allen and Devon Conway will probably open the inning.
- Henry Nicholls will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Daryl-Mitchell and Tom Latham will handle the middle-order batting.
- Tom Latham will lead the New Zealand as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Tom Latham will do the Wicket Keeping for New Zealand.
- Michael Bracewell and Mitchell Santner will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Michael Bracewell is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Henry Shipley and Lockie Ferguson will lead the pace attack of his team.
IND vs NZ Dream11 Prediction
India looks in good form in recent matches, They are the favourites to win the match
Toss Prediction, Who will Win the Toss Today?: According to the Possible11 expert toss prediction, NZ will win the toss and choose to Bat first.
IND vs NZ India vs New Zealand ODI Match Expert Advice: Shubman Gill will be a top multiplier choice for the small leagues. Mohammed Siraj will be a decent choice for the captaincy in the grand leagues.
IND vs NZ Head to Head
IND vs NZ Head to Head: India and New Zealand have faced each other in 114 matches in ODI. Out of these 114 games, India have won 56 whereas New Zealand have come out victorious on 50 occasions. 7 matches ended without a result. 1 match ended with tied.
IND vs NZ Recent Forms
IND – W W W W W
NZ – L W W L NR
The match will be live telecast on Star Sports and Disney+Hotstar.
IND vs NZ Fantasy Tips
- Looking by the pitch behaviour, Picking top order batters would be crucial here.
- In Wicket Keeping, both are good. However Tom Latham is the better choice.
- This pitch is compatible for both the Pacers & Spinners.
IND vs NZ Winning Prediction
- India team has the upper hand over New Zealand team. So try to pick more players from India
IND vs NZ Small League Must Picks:
IND – Shubman Gill [269 points], Mohammed Siraj [124 points]
NZ – Michael Bracewell [188 points], Mitchell Santner [125 points]
IND vs NZ Grand League Risky Picks:
IND – Ishan Kishan [9 points], Virat Kohli [13 points]
NZ – Devon Conway [16 points], Henry Nicholls [25 points]
India (IND) Key Players
- Virat Kohli [8, 166*, 4, 113]
- Rohit Sharma [34, 42, 17, 83, 51*]
- Hardik Pandya [(28, 1W), 36, 14, 12, 29]
- Shardul Thakur [2W, 3W, 0W, 1W, 1W]
- Kuldeep Yadav [2W, 2W, 3W, [5W, 3W]]
- Mohammed Siraj [4W, 4W, 3W, 2W]
- Shubman Gill [208, 116, 21, 70]
New Zealand (NZ) Key Players
- Devon Conway [10, 24, 59*, 25, 28]
- Lockie Ferguson [1W, 3W, 0W, 2W]
- Tom Latham [24, 145, 0, 43, 69]
- Mitchell Santner [1W, 0W, 0W, 2W]
- Michael Bracewell [140, 2W, 2W, 2W, 2W]
IND vs NZ Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Virat Kohli [PTs: 13, CR: 9]
- Devon Conway [PTs: 16, CR: 8.5]
- Michael Bracewell [PTs: 188, CR: 7]
- Shubman Gill [PTs: 269, CR: 8]
IND vs NZ Live Telecast
IND vs NZ match will be live telecast on Star Sports and Disney Plus Hotstar.
IND vs NZ Squads
India (IND) Squad
Rohit Sharma(C), Shubman Gill, Virat Kohli, Ishan Kishan(WK), Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya, Washington Sundar, Shardul Thakur, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Shami, Mohammed Siraj, Rajat Patidar, Kona Srikar-Bharat(WK), Shahbaz Ahmed, Yuzvendra Chahal, Umran Malik
New Zealand (NZ) Squad
Finn Allen(WK), Devon Conway, Henry Nicholls, Daryl-Mitchell, Tom Latham(WK)(C), Glenn Phillips, Michael Bracewell, Mitchell Santner, Henry Shipley, Blair Tickner, Lockie Ferguson, Mark Chapman, Doug Bracewell, Jacob Duffy, Ish Sodhi