IND vs AUS Dream11 Team Prediction Today match, Fantasy Cricket Tips
IND vs AUS Fantasy Prediction, Probable Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket winning tips, Live Match Score, and Pitch Report
IND vs AUS 3rd t20 fantasy predictions.
Here we have to discuss IND vs AUS Dream11 Prediction, India vs Australia T20I, India vs Australia Match Preview, Fantasy Team, Probable Playing 11, Dream11 winning Tips, Live Match Score, Pitch Report, Injury & Updates.
|Match||India vs Australia (IND vs AUS)|
|League||India vs Australia T20I|
|Date||Sunday, 25th September 2022|
|Time||07:00 PM (IST) – 01:30 PM (GMT)|
IND vs AUS Match Venue: Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Hyderabad , India
IND vs AUS Pitch Report:
The pitch at Rajiv Gandhi Stadium in Hyderabad is slow. In matches, during IPL we have seen that here in the T20 match the average first innings score is 158 but in second innings it comes down to 135 and we have seen some teams defending low scores at this ground in IPL. The team winning the toss may decide to bat here and try to score around 160-170 on Sunday.
IND vs AUS Weather Report:
IND vs AUS At the same time, if we talk about the weather in the competition, then the monsoon season is going on in India. The effect of which was seen in India vs Australias second T20 match, due to rain, the ground of Nagpur remained wet, then the start of the match was delayed by two and a half hours. Due to this, the match was reduced to 8 overs instead of 20 overs.
Now in Hyderabad also during the match, the sky can be seen as cloudy. Due to which there is the possibility of rain, the temperature on Sunday is going to be a maximum of 28 degree Celsius and a minimum of 21 degree Celsius. Also, the wind will move at a speed of 6 kilometers per hour, while there is a 20 percent chance of rain.
Venue Scoring Stats:
|Batting first won:||5|
|Bowling first won:||3|
|1st inn avg score:||154|
|2nd inn avg score:||145|
IND vs AUS Playing 11
IND vs AUS Match Preview
IND vs AUS: The deciding match of the ongoing 3-match T20 series between India and Australia (IND vs AUS) will be played tomorrow i.e. on September 25 at the Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium in Hyderabad. In the first match played in Mohali, the guests won, after which in the second match, the Indian team came back with a bang and won.
Now all eyes are on the final match of the series to be held on Sunday. Both the teams would like to keep their spirits strong while winning this series, an important link in the preparation for the T20 World Cup.
India leveled the series by winning the last game which was shortened due to Wet outfield, it was shortened to 8 overs.
India (IND) Team Updates
- India forced a series decider against Australia in Hyderabad after clinching a truncated eight-overs-a-side contest at Nagpur in the final over.
- After Axar Patel starred with the ball, his 2 for 13 , keeping the visitors to 90, Rohit Sharma shepherded the chase with an unbeaten 20-ball 46 to see his team over the line with four balls and six wickets to spare.
- Rohit Sharma and Lokesh Rahul will probably open the inning.
- Virat Kohli will bat at the one-down position.
- Suryakumar Yadav and Hardik Pandya will handle the middle-order batting.
- Rohit Sharma will lead India as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Rishabh Pant will do the Wicket Keeping for India.
- Axar Patel and Yuzvendra Chahal will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Axar Patel is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Jasprit Bumrah and Harshal Patel will lead the pace attack of his team.
Australia (AUS) Team Updates
- Australias top order collapsed after Axar Patels heroics as he picked 2 wickets.
- Matthew Wade exploited the India bowling once again after his pinch-hitting knock.
- Aaron Finch and Cameron Green will probably open the inning.
- Steven Smith will bat at the one-down position.
- Glenn Maxwell and Tim David will handle the middle-order batting.
- Aaron Finch will lead Australia as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Matthew Wade will do the Wicket-Keeping for Australia.
- Adam Zampa and Glenn Maxwell will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Adam Zampa was the highest fantasy points, gainer, in the previous match.
- Josh Hazlewood and Pat Cummins will lead the pace attack of his team.
India played brilliantly in their last game and they are the favorites to win the match
IND vs AUS Head to Head
IND – 14 Won
AUS – 10 Won
India and Australia have faced each other in 24 matches in T20. Out of these 24 games, India has won 14 whereas Australia have come out victorious on 10 occasions. 1 match ended without a result.
The match will be live telecast on Star Sports and Disney Plus Hotstar.
- Jasprit Bumrah: He is one of the best all-format bowlers in the world currently, he bowled well in the last game as well.
- KL Rahul: He is a must-have pick on the side. He opens the innings and can score a good knock.
- Virat Kohli: He failed to perform in the last couple of games however looked in good touch in the last match.
- Adam Zampa: Adam Zampa is a wicket-taking bowler and will be aiming to put an impact again like the last match as he picked 3 wickets.
IND vs AUS Fantasy Tips
- Looking at the pitch behavior, Picking top-order batters would be crucial here.
- Death over bowlers are must to have in your fantasy team on a surface like this.
- In Wicket Keeping, both are good. However, Matthew Wade is the better choice.
- This pitch is compatible for both the Pacers & Spinners.
IND vs AUS Winning Predictions
- India team has the upper hand over the Australia team. So try to pick more players from India
IND vs AUS Small League Must Picks:
IND – Axar Patel [190 points], Hardik Pandya [126 points]
AUS – Matthew Wade [144 points], Cameron Green [140 points]
IND vs AUS Grand League Risky Picks:
IND – Rishabh Pant [4 points], Harshal Patel [16 points]
AUS – Sean Abbott [4 points], Daniel Sams [4 points]
India (IND) Key Players
- Jasprit Bumrah [1W, 2W, 6W, 2W, 2W]
- Virat Kohli [11, 2, 122*, 0, 60]
- Rohit Sharma [46*, 11, 72, 28, 21]
- Lokesh Rahul [10, 55, 62, 6, 28, 36]
- Hardik Pandya [9, 71*, 17, 0 , (33*, 3W)]
- Axar Patel [2W, 3W, 0W, 2W, 1W]
Australia (AUS) Key Players
- Glenn Maxwell [0, 1, 4W, 19, DNB]
- Josh Hazlewood [0W, 2W, 0W, 3W, 3W]
- Steven Smith [8, 35, 61, 1, 1]
- Adam Zampa [3W, 0W, 5W, 1W, 0W]
- Cameron Green [5, 61, 89*, 1W, 2W]
- Matthew Wade [43*, 45*, 26*, DNB]
IND vs AUS Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Glenn Maxwell [PTs: 7, CR: 9]
- Virat Kohli [PTs: 37, CR: 9]
- Hardik Pandya [PTs: 126, CR: 9]
- Cameron Green [PTs: 140, CR: 6]
IND vs AUS Live Telecast
IND vs AUS match will be live telecast on Star Sports and Disney Plus Hotstar.
IND vs AUS Squads
India (India) Squad
Rohit Sharma(C), Lokesh Rahul, Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya, Rishabh Pant(WK), Dinesh Karthik(WK), Axar Patel, Harshal Patel, Jasprit Bumrah, Yuzvendra Chahal, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Deepak Chahar, Deepak Hooda, Ravichandran Ashwin, Umesh Yadav
Australia (Australia) Squad
Aaron Finch(C), Cameron Green, Steven Smith, Glenn Maxwell, Tim David, Matthew Wade(WK), Daniel Sams, Sean Abbott, Pat Cummins, Josh Hazlewood, Adam Zampa, Ben Dwarshuis, Kane Richardson, Josh Inglis(WK), Ashton Agar, Nathan Ellis