IND vs AUS Dream11 Team Prediction Today match, Fantasy Cricket Tips
IND vs AUS Fantasy Prediction, Probable Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket winning tips, Live Match Score, and Pitch Report
IND vs AUS 1st t20 fantasy predictions.
Here we have to discuss IND vs AUS Dream11 Prediction, India vs Australia T20I, India vs Australia Match Preview, Fantasy Team, Probable Playing 11, Dream11 winning Tips, Live Match Score, Pitch Report, Injury & Updates.
|Match||India vs Australia (IND vs AUS)|
|League||India vs Australia T20I|
|Date||Tuesday, 20th September 2022|
|Time||07:30 PM (IST) – 02:00 PM (GMT)|
IND vs AUS Match Venue: Punjab Cricket Association, IS Bindra Stadium, Mohali, India
IND vs AUS Pitch Report:
Mohalis pitch is very fast. On that, the fast bowlers get a lot of help. The bowlers will also get a good bounce on the pitch. In such a situation, both the teams can also play an additional bowler. At the same time, this pitch is considered to be very favorable for batting. Due to the fast pitch, the ball hits the bat well.
If the first few overs batsmen get out with patience without losing wickets, then they can score runs at a fast pace in the middle overs and the end overs. Along with this, the due factor is often seen in the field of Mohali. In such a situation, whichever team wins the toss tomorrow can decide to bowl first.
IND vs AUS Weather Report:
Talking about the weather in the first match of the T20I series between India and Australia (IND vs AUS) to be played in Mohali, the weather is not going to be very clear during the match. There is a high chance of rain. Cloud cover can also be seen in the sky. At the same time, there is full hope of cold wind blowing in the field. The match will start at 7:30 pm Indian time.
The minimum temperature is expected to be 26 degree Celsius and the highest temperature is 32 degree Celsius on the day of match day. While the humidity will be 71 percent. At the same time, the wind will blow at a speed of 6 kilometers per hour. While there will be a chance of 30 percent rain, however, there is a possibility of rain on Tuesday. In such a situation, the rain can also spoil the fun of the high voltage match between India and Australia.
Venue Scoring Stats:
|Batting first won:||2 (40%)|
|Bowling first won:||3 (60%)|
|1st inn avg score:||177|
|2nd inn avg score:||170|
IND vs AUS Playing 11
IND vs AUS Match Previews
IND vs AUS: The first match of the exciting 3-match T20 series between India and Australia will be played on Tuesday, 20 September at the Punjab Cricket Association Stadium in Mohali. Both India-Australia teams would like to perform well and take the lead in the first match itself. It is expected that there will be a contest between the two teams. So let us know in such a situation what is going to be the condition of the pitch and the weather in this interesting match (IND vs AUS).
India are set to cross swords with Australia in the first T20I after coming off from Asia Cup. This is vital series for both teams as they prepare for the upcoming T20 World Cup 2022.
India (IND) Team Updates
- India will be aiming to get back to winning ways after a dismal Asia Cup 2022 campaign.
- Undoubtedly the focus will be on the returning Bumrah and Patel in the first T20I. Both players missed Asia Cup due to injuries and would now be eager to show full fitness.
- Both are India’s vital bowlers in the death overs. If they show full form, then India can defend any target. Apart from Bumrah and Patel, KL Rahul’s form also will be monitored as he is yet to hit top gear.
- Rohit Sharma and Lokesh Rahul will probably open the inning.
- Virat Kohli will bat at the one-down position.
- Suryakumar Yadav and Hardik Pandya will handle the middle-order batting.
- Rohit Sharma will lead India as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Dinesh Karthik will do the Wicket Keeping for India.
- Yuzvendra Chahal and Axar Patel will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Jasprit Bumrah and Bhuvneshwar Kumar will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar was the highest fantasy points, gainer, in the previous match against AFG where he picked 5 wicket haul.
Australia (AUS) Team Updates
- Australia, the defending champions would like to put on dominating display.
- For Australia, it will be about managing to avoid batting collapses. In recent times, they are unable to post 160 plus scores on a consistent basis.
- Aaron Finch has not got going and that has put pressure on middle-order batters. Australia have included Tim David, and his inclusion should resolve their finishing woes.
- Aaron Finch and Josh Inglis will probably open the inning.
- Steven Smith will bat at the one-down position.
- Matthew Wade and Glenn Maxwell will handle the middle-order batting.
- Aaron Finch will lead Australia as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Josh Inglis will do the Wicket Keeping for Australia.
- Glenn Maxwell and Adam Zampa will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Josh Hazlewood and Pat Cummins will lead the pace attack of his team.
India has very good form in recent matches, most probably they will win this match.
IND vs AUS Head to Head
IND – 13 Won
AUS – 9 Won
India and Australia have faced each other in 23 matches in T20. Out of these 23 games, India have won 13 whereas Australia have come out victorious on 9 occasions. 1 match ended without a result.
The match will be live telecast on Star Sports
- Virat Kohli: Virat Kohli smashed his first international t20 ton in the last game against Afghanistan, he will be looking to continue the same form.
- Rohit Sharma: Rohit Sharma is spare of a big knock, this series will be an important one for him.
- Jos Hazlewood: Josh is a wicket-taking bowler and can proven out to be crucial.
- Jasprit Bumrah: Jasprit Bumrah is coming back after an injury, he is a wicket-taking bowler and would look to get back in the groove.
- Steven Smith: Smith looked in good touch in the recent ODI Series, he can be a good pick.
IND vs AUS Fantasy Tips
- Looking by the pitch behaviour, Picking top order batters would be crucial here.
- In Wicket Keeping, both are good. You can choose any of one.
- This pitch is compatible for the batters more.
IND vs AUS Winning Predictions
- India looks more strong as compared to Australia, Make a 7-4 combination in favour of India
IND vs AUS Small League Must Picks:
IND – Rohit Sharma [0 points], Hardik Pandya [0 points]
AUS – Josh Hazlewood [0 points], Glenn Maxwell [0 points]
IND vs AUS Grand League Risky Picks:
IND – Axar Patel [0 points], Harshal Patel [0 points]
AUS – Tim David [0 points], Cameron Green [0 points]
India (IND) Key Players
- Lokesh Rahul [62, 6, 28, 36 0]
- Rohit Sharma [72, 28, 21, 12, 33]
- Hardik Pandya [17, 0 , (33*, 3W), 28, 1W]
- Jasprit Bumrah [2W, 6W, 2W, 2W, 1W]
- Virat Kohli [122*, 0, 60, 53*, 35]
Australia (AUS) Key Players
- Steven Smith [61, 1, 1, 47*, 48*]
- Pat Cummins [2W, 4W, 0W, 1W]
- Glenn Maxwell [4W, 19, DNB, 32*, 1W]
- Josh Hazlewood [0W, 3W, 3W, 1W, 0W]
IND vs AUS Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Hardik Pandya [PTs: 0, CR: 9]
- Virat Kohli [PTs: 0, CR: 9]
- Glenn Maxwell [PTs: 0, CR: 9]
IND vs AUS Injury / Unavailability
India Cricket Team Injuries:
- There are no injury updates as of now.
Australia Cricket Team Injuries:
- There are no injury updates as of now.
IND vs AUS Live Telecast
IND vs AUS match will be live telecast on Star Sports
IND vs AUS Squads
India (India) Squad
Rohit Sharma(C), Lokesh Rahul, Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya, Dinesh Karthik(WK), Axar Patel, Harshal Patel, Yuzvendra Chahal, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Jasprit Bumrah, Deepak Chahar, Rishabh Pant(WK), Umesh Yadav, Deepak Hooda, Ravichandran Ashwin, Mohammed Shami
Australia (Australia) Squad
Aaron Finch(C), Josh Inglis(WK), Steven Smith, Matthew Wade(WK), Glenn Maxwell, Cameron Green, Tim David, Sean Abbott, Pat Cummins, Josh Hazlewood, Adam Zampa, Kane Richardson, Ashton Agar, Daniel Sams, Nathan Ellis