IN-W vs WI-W Dream11 Prediction, Match Preview, Fantasy Cricket Tips
India Women vs West Indies Women Dream11 Match Prediction
IN-W vs WI-W Dream11 Prediction, Probable Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket winning tips, Live Match Score, and Pitch Report
Teams will be updated once the lineup announced
IN-W vs WI-W Dream11 Prediction, Womens T20I Tri Series, India Women vs West Indies Women Match Preview, Fantasy Team, Probable Playing 11, Dream11 winning Tips, Live Match Score, Pitch Report, Injury & Updates.
IN-W vs WI-W (India Women vs West Indies Women) Match Details
|Match||India Women vs West Indies Women (IN-W vs WI-W)|
|League||Womens T20I Tri Series|
|Date||Monday, 23rd January 2023|
|Time||10:30 PM (IST) – 05:00 PM (GMT)|
IN-W vs WI-W Match Venue: Buffalo Park, East London, South Africa
IN-W vs WI-W Pitch Report: This is a Balanced pitch, a total of 4 matches have been played on this pitch, in which the team batting first has won 2 matches and the team bowling first has won 2 matches. The average score on this pitch is 161. Bowling first after winning the toss would be the right decision.
IN-W vs WI-W Weather Report: Weather in East London, ZA is clean. The temperature is expected to around 28°C on the match day with 74% humidity and 5.0 km/h wind speed. And the Visiblity is 10 KM. There are no chances of precipitation during the game.
Buffalo Park Score Records:
|Batting first won:||2 (50%)|
|Bowling first won:||2 (50%)|
|1st inn avg score:||161|
|2nd inn avg score:||153|
IN-W vs WI-W (India Women vs West Indies Women) Playing 11
India Women vs West Indies Women (IN-W vs WI-W) Match Previews
IN-W vs WI-W Match Preview: India Women is set to take on West Indies Women in Womens T20I Tri Series on Monday, 23 January 2023 at 10:30 PM IST.
Team India started the T20I series with a big win over South Africa with Amanjot Kaur and Deepti Sharma standing out with bat and ball, respectively. India have a good mix of youth and experience and will bank on the likes of Smriti Mandhana and Jemimah Rodrigues to guide them to another win in this series.
West Indies, meanwhile, did not have the best of outings against the South Africans, struggling to get going with the bat. Although they will head into the game as the clear favorites, West Indies have a decent bowling attack, capable of holding their own against the Indians.
India Women (IN-W) Team Updates
- Smriti Mandhana and Yastika Bhatia will probably open the inning.
- Harleen Deol will bat at the one-down position.
- Jemimah Rodrigues and Devika Vaidya will handle the middle-order batting.
- Yastika Bhatia will do the Wicket Keeping for India Women.
- Deepti Sharma and Sneh Rana will take care of the spin bowling of her team.
- Deepti Sharma is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Anjali Sarwani will lead the pace attack of her team.
West Indies Women (WI-W) Team Updates
- Hayley Matthews and Britney Cooper will probably open the inning.
- Rashada Williams will bat at the one-down position.
- Shemaine Campbelle and Chedean Nation will handle the middle-order batting.
- Hayley Matthews will lead the West Indies Women as a Captain. She is also a good Alrounder
- Rashada Williams will do the Wicket Keeping for West Indies Women.
- Hayley Matthews and Afy Fletcher will take care of the spin bowling of her team.
- Shamilia Connell and Shabika Gajnabi will lead the pace attack of her team.
- Shamilia Connell is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
IN-W vs WI-W Dream11 Prediction
India Women looks in good form in recent matches, They are the favourites to win the match
Toss Prediction, Who will Win the Toss Today?: According to the Possible11 expert toss prediction, WI-W will win the toss and choose to Bat first.
IN-W vs WI-W Womens T20I Tri Series Match Expert Advice: Deepti Sharma will be a top multiplier choice for the small leagues. Devika Vaidya will be a decent choice for the captaincy in the grand leagues.
IN-W vs WI-W Head to Head
IN-W vs WI-W Recent Forms
IN-W – W
WI-W – L
The match will be live telecast on Sony Network.
IN-W vs WI-W Fantasy Tips
- Looking by the pitch behaviour, Picking top order batters would be crucial here.
- Death over bowlers are must to have in your fantasy team on a surface like this.
- In Wicket Keeping, both are good. You can choose any of one.
- Spinners may play major role on this pitch.
IN-W vs WI-W Winning Prediction
- India Women team has the upper hand over West Indies Women team. So try to pick more players from India Women
IN-W vs WI-W Small League Must Picks:
IN-W – Deepti Sharma [141 points], Devika Vaidya [69 points]
WI-W – Shamilia Connell [84 points], Hayley Matthews [59 points]
IN-W vs WI-W Grand League Risky Picks:
IN-W – Jemimah Rodrigues [2 points], Anjali Sarwani [4 points]
WI-W – Kaysia Schultz [6 points], Karishma Ramharack [6 points]
India Women (IN-W) Key Players
- Jemimah Rodrigues [44*, 56*, 2*,11, 15*]
- Smriti Mandhana [61, 5, 63*, 24, 17]
- Radha Yadav [0W, 2W, 0W, 4W, 1W]
- Devika Vaidya [PTs: 69, CR: 7]
- Deepti Sharma [(22, 1W), 34*, 0W, 2W]
West Indies Women (WI-W) Key Players
- Afy Fletcher [0W, 1W, 0W, ]
- Shakera Selman [1W, 1W, 1W, ]
- Hayley Matthews [(100*, 2W), (49, 2W), 16, ]
- Shamilia Connell [0W, 1W, 1W, ]
IN-W vs WI-W Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Jemimah Rodrigues [PTs: 2, CR: 8]
- Afy Fletcher [PTs: 11, CR: 7.5]
- Smriti Mandhana [PTs: 12, CR: 9]
- Hayley Matthews [PTs: 59, CR: 9]
- Deepti Sharma [PTs: 141, CR: 9]
IN-W vs WI-W Live Telecast
IN-W vs WI-W match will be live telecast on SONY Network.
IN-W vs WI-W Squads
India Women (IN-W) Squad
Smriti Mandhana, Yastika Bhatia(WK), Harleen Deol, Jemimah Rodrigues, Devika Vaidya, Deepti Sharma, Rajeshwari Gayakwad, Amanjot Kaur, Sneh Rana, Radha Yadav, Anjali Sarwani, Meghna Singh, Harmanpreet Kaur(C), Shikha Pandey, Sushma Verma(WK), Pooja Vastrakar, Sabbhineni Meghana, Renuka Singh
West Indies Women (WI-W) Squad
Hayley Matthews(C), Britney Cooper, Rashada Williams(WK), Shemaine Campbelle, Chedean Nation, Afy Fletcher, Shabika Gajnabi, Shakera Selman, Karishma Ramharack, Kaysia Schultz, Shamilia Connell, Stafanie Taylor, Aaliyah Alleyne, Chinelle Henry, Shanika Bruce, Sheneta Grimmond