GT vs MI Dream11 Prediction, Match Preview, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Gujarat Titans vs Mumbai Indians Dream11 Match Prediction
GT vs MI Dream11 Prediction, Probable Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket winning tips, Live Match Score, and Pitch Report
Teams will be updated once the lineup announced
GT vs MI Dream11 Prediction, TATA IPL, Gujarat Titans vs Mumbai Indians Match Preview, Fantasy Team, Probable Playing 11, Dream11 winning Tips, Live Match Score, Pitch Report, Injury & Updates
GT vs MI (Gujarat Titans vs Mumbai Indians) Match Details
|Match||Gujarat Titans vs Mumbai Indians (GT vs MI)|
|Date||Tuesday, 25th April 2023|
|Time||07:30 PM (IST) – 02:00 PM (GMT)|
GT vs MI Match Venue: Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad, India.
GT vs MI Pitch Report: This is a batting pitch, a total of 10 matches have been played on this pitch, in which the team batting first has won 6 matches and the team bowling first has won 5 matches. The average score on this pitch is 160. Batting first after winning the toss would be the right decision.
GT vs MI Weather Report: Weather in Ahmedabad, IN is cloudy. The temperature is expected to around 31°C on the match day with 37% humidity and 2.5 km/h wind speed. And the Visiblity is 6 KM. There are 27% chances of precipitation during the game.
Narendra Modi Stadium Score Records:
|Batting first won:||6 (60%)|
|Bowling first won:||4 (40%)|
|1st inn avg score:||160|
|2nd inn avg score:||137|
GT vs MI (Gujarat Titans vs Mumbai Indians) Playing 11
Gujarat Titans vs Mumbai Indians (GT vs MI) Match Previews
GT vs MI Match Preview: TATA IPL will see Gujarat Titans facing off against Mumbai Indians on Tuesday, 25 April 2023 at 07:30 PM IST.
Gujarat Titans (GT) Team Updates
- Shubman Gill and Wriddhiman Saha will probably open the inning.
- Hardik Pandya will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Hardik Pandya was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Vijay Shankar and Abhinav Manohar will handle the middle-order batting.
- Hardik Pandya will lead the Gujarat Titans as a Captain. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Wriddhiman Saha will do the Wicket Keeping for Gujarat Titans.
- Rashid-Khan will take care of the spin bowling of the team. He is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Mohammed Shami and Mohit Sharma will lead the pace attack of his team.
Mumbai Indians (MI) Team Updates
- Ishan Kishan and Rohit Sharma will probably open the inning.
- Cameron Green will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Cameron Green is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Suryakumar Yadav and Tim David will handle the middle-order batting.
- Rohit Sharma will lead the Mumbai Indians as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Ishan Kishan will do the Wicket Keeping for Mumbai Indians.
- Piyush Chawla and Hrithik Shokeen will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Jason Behrendorff and Arjun Tendulkar will lead the pace attack of his team.
GT vs MI Dream11 Prediction
Mumbai Indians looks in good form in recent matches, They are the favourites to win the match.
Toss Prediction, Who will Win the Toss Today?: According to the Possible11 expert toss prediction, MI will win the toss and choose to Bat first.
GT vs MI TATA IPL Match Expert Advice: Rashid-Khan will be a top multiplier choice for the small leagues. Shubman Gill will be a decent choice for the captaincy in the grand leagues.
The match will be live telecast on Star Sports and JioCinema.
GT – W L W L W
MI – L W W W L
GT vs MI Fantasy Tips
- Looking by the pitch behaviour, Picking top order batters would be crucial here.
- Death-over bowlers are always excellent wicket-takers in fantasy, they can turn the game around at any time.
- In Wicket Keeping, Ishan Kishan is the best choice.
- Pacers may play major role on this pitch.
GT vs MI Winning Prediction
- Mumbai Indians team has the upper hand over Gujarat Titans team. So try to pick more players from Mumbai Indians
GT vs MI Small League Must Picks:
GT – Rashid-Khan [400 points], Shubman Gill [359 points]
MI – Cameron Green [380 points], Tilak Varma [342 points]
GT vs MI Grand League Risky Picks:
GT – Rahul Tewatia [67 points], Abhinav Manohar [79 points]
MI – Jofra Archer [40 points], Arjun Tendulkar [66 points]
Gujarat Titans (GT) Key Players
- David Miller [68*, 34,15*, 26, 19*]
- Vijay Shankar [0, 2, 13, 4]
- Hardik Pandya [(40*, 1W), 62*, 7, 11, 24]
- Mohammed Shami [1W, 0W, 2W, 1W, 0W]
- Shubman Gill [35, 1, 18, 63*, 52]
- Rashid-Khan [0W, 2W, 1W, 4W, 2W]
Mumbai Indians (MI) Key Players
- Jofra Archer [PTs: 40, CR: 8.5]
- Suryakumar Yadav [13, 51, 7, 32, 37]
- Ishan Kishan [43, 6, 51, 45, 26]
- Piyush Chawla [PTs: 304, CR: 7.5]
- Tilak Varma [8, 34*, 6, 21, 35]
- Cameron Green [PTs: 380, CR: 7.5]
GT vs MI Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Hardik Pandya [PTs: 209, CR: 8.5]
- Suryakumar Yadav [PTs: 211, CR: 8.5]
- Ishan Kishan [PTs: 291, CR: 8.5]
- Tilak Varma [PTs: 342, CR: 8.5]
- Shubman Gill [PTs: 359, CR: 9]
- Rashid-Khan [PTs: 400, CR: 9]
GT vs MI Live Telecast
GT vs MI match will be live telecast on Star Sports
GT vs MI Squads
Gujarat Titans (GT) Squad
Shubman Gill, Wriddhiman Saha(WK), Hardik Pandya(C), Vijay Shankar, Abhinav Manohar, David Miller, Rahul Tewatia, Rashid-Khan, Mohammed Shami, Noor Ahmad, Mohit Sharma, Urvil Patel, Jayant Yadav, Shivam Mavi, Sai Sudharsan, Matthew Wade(WK), Pradeep Sangwan, Odean Smith, Dasun Shanaka, Kona Srikar-Bharat(WK), Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, Alzarri Joseph, Yash Dayal, Joshua Little, Darshan Nalkande
Mumbai Indians (MI) Squad
Ishan Kishan(WK), Rohit Sharma(C), Cameron Green, Suryakumar Yadav, Tim David, Tilak Varma, Arjun Tendulkar, Jofra Archer, Hrithik Shokeen, Piyush Chawla, Jason Behrendorff, Vishnu Vinod(WK), Sandeep Warrier, Kumar Kartikeya, Shams Mulani, Akash Madhwal, Raghav Goyal, Dewald Brevis, Ramandeep Singh, Tristan Stubbs(WK), Arshad Khan, Nehal Wadhera, Duan Jansen, Riley Meredith