ENG vs PAK Dream11 Prediction, Match Preview, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Pakistan vs England Dream11 Match Prediction
Pakistan vs England Test
ENG vs PAK Dream11 Prediction, Probable Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket winning tips, Live Match Score, and Pitch Report
- Mark Wood is injured and ruled out of the first test.
ENG vs PAK Dream11 Prediction, Pakistan vs England Test, Pakistan vs England Match Preview, Fantasy Team, Probable Playing 11, Dream11 winning Tips, Live Match Score, Pitch Report, Injury & Updates.
ENG vs PAK (Pakistan vs England) Match Details
|Match||Pakistan vs England (PAK vs ENG)|
|League||Pakistan vs England Test|
|Date||Thursday, 1st December 2022|
|Time||10:30 AM (IST) – 05:00 AM (GMT)|
ENG vs PAK Match Venue: Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium, Rawalpindi , Pakistan.
ENG vs PAK Pitch Report: The wicket at the Rawalpindi Stadium is expected to offer some balanced conditions that will have enough help both for the batters and bowlers. The conditions will assist the fast bowlers as well as spinners throughout the five days of the Test match. Thus, picking a mixed combination of batters, all-rounders and bowlers will be a safe option from the fantasy cricket point of view.
ENG vs PAK Weather Report: Weather in Rawalpindi, PK is clean. The temperature is expected to around 22°C on the match day with 22% humidity and 3.3 km/h wind speed. There are 0% chances of precipitation during the game.
Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium Score Records:
|Batting first won:||1|
|Bowling first won:||5|
|1st inn avg score:||306|
|2nd inn avg score:||392|
|3rd inn avg score:||256|
|4th inn avg score:||140|
ENG vs PAK (Pakistan vs England) Playing 11
Pakistan vs England (PAK vs ENG) Match Previews
PAK vs ENG Match Preview: Pakistan will lock horns against England in Pakistan vs England Test on Thursday, 01 December 2022 at 10:30 AM IST.
Pakistan ended up levelling their last two-match Test series against Sri Lanka by 1-1 scoreline and also lost to Australia at home. On the other hand, England registered a brilliant 2-1 Test series victory against South Africa at home and also defeated India in the fifth and final Test match earlier this year.
Pakistan (PAK) Team Updates
- Pakistan have managed to win just one game out of their last 5 Test matches this season so far.
- Abdullah Shafique and Imam-ul Haq will probably open the inning.
- Azhar Ali will bat at the one-down position.
- Babar Azam and Mohammad Rizwan will handle the middle-order batting.
- Babar Azam will lead the Pakistan as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Mohammad Rizwan will do the Wicket Keeping for Pakistan.
- Mohammad Nawaz and Agha Salman will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Haris Rauf and Naseem-Shah will lead the pace attack of his team.
England (ENG) Team Updates
- The England team have witnessed a total of 4 victories and only a single Test defeat in the recent while.
- Zak Crawley and Keaton Jennings will probably open the inning.
- Ollie Pope will bat at the one-down position.
- Joe Root and Harry Brook will handle the middle-order batting.
- Ben Stokes will lead the England as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder
- Ben Foakes will do the Wicket Keeping for England.
- Joe Root and Jack Leach will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- James Anderson and Ollie Robinson will lead the pace attack of his team.
ENG vs PAK Dream11 Prediction: Pakistan will definitely start as favourites going forward at their home soil, most probably they will win this match.
ENG vs PAK Dream11 Team: Ben Foakes, Mohammad Rizwan, Babar Azam, Azhar Ali, Joe Root (C), Mohammad Rizwan, Ben Duckett, Ben Stokes (VC), James Anderson, Haris Rauf, Naseem Shah.
Toss Prediction, Who will Win the Toss Today?: According to the Possible11 expert toss prediction PAK will win the toss and choose to Bat first.
ENG vs PAK Pakistan vs England Test Match Expert Advice: Babar Azam and Joe Root will be a top multiplier choice for the small leagues. Ollie Pope will be a decent choice for the captaincy in the grand leagues.
ENG vs PAK Head to Head
PAK vs ENG Head to Head: England and Pakistan have faced each other in 85 matches in Test. Out of these 85 games, England have won 25 whereas Pakistan have come out victorious on 21 occasions. 39 matches ended with draw.
ENG vs PAK Recent Forms
PAK – L W L D D
ENG – W W L W W
ENG vs PAK Live Telecast
The match will be live telecast on Sony Ten.
ENG vs PAK Fantasy Tips
- Looking by the pitch behaviour, Picking top order batters would be crucial here.
- In Wicket Keeping, Mohammad Rizwan is the best choice.
- The track will be good for batting, the surface is flat and ball comes nicely onto the bat.
ENG vs PAK Small League Must Picks:
PAK – Babar Azam [0 points], Mohammad Rizwan [0 points]
ENG – James Anderson [0 points], Joe Root [0 points].
ENG vs PAK Grand League Risky Picks:
PAK – Agha Salman [0 points], Faheem Ashraf [0 points]
ENG – Harry Brook [0 points], Jamie Overton [0 points].
Pakistan (PAK) Key Players
- Mohammad Nawaz [1W, 4, 28, 0W, 22]
- Haris Rauf [0W, 1W, 1W, 1W, 1W]
- Imam-ul Haq [6, 2, 62, 72, 65]
- Mohammad Rizwan [57, 32, 4, 49, 14]
- Azhar Ali [[17, 23], [0, 33], [51, 31*]]
- Babar Azam [53, 25, 6, 4, 4]
England (ENG) Key Players
- Zak Crawley [[18, 77], [12, 5], [27, 6], 39]
- Ollie Pope [[5, 4], [35, 4], [81, 2]]
- Ollie Robinson [2W, [1W, 2W], [3W, 1W], [3W, 2W]]
- Joe Root [0, 11, 0, [1W, 24]]
- Ben Stokes [0W, 1W, 1W, 2W, 27]
- James Anderson [[1W, 4W, [2W, 1W], [1W, 1W]]
PAK vs ENG Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Mohammad Rizwan [PTs: 0, CR: 8.5]
- Babar Azam [PTs: 0, CR: 9]
- Joe Root [PTs: 0, CR: 9]
- Ben Stokes [PTs: 0, CR: 9]
ENG vs PAK Live Telecast
ENG vs PAK match will be live telecast on Sony Ten.
ENG vs PAK Squads
Pakistan (PAK) Squad
Abdullah Shafique, Imam-ul Haq, Azhar Ali, Babar Azam(C), Mohammad Rizwan(WK), Agha Salman, Mohammad Nawaz, Faheem Ashraf, Mohammad Wasim, Haris Rauf, Naseem-Shah, Abrar Ahmed, Nauman Ali, Zahid Mehmood, Mohammad Ali-II, Shan Masood, Sarfaraz Ahmed(WK), Saud Shakeel
England (ENG) Squad
Zak Crawley, Keaton Jennings, Ollie Pope, Joe Root, Harry Brook, Ben Stokes(C), Ben Foakes(WK), Jamie Overton, Ollie Robinson, Jack Leach, James Anderson, Rehan Ahmed, Will Jacks, Ben Duckett(WK), Liam Livingstone, Mark Wood