ENG vs NZ Dream11 Prediction, Match Preview, Fantasy Cricket Tips
England vs New Zealand Dream11 Match Prediction
ENG vs NZ Dream11 Prediction, Probable Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket winning tips, Live Match Score, and Pitch Report
ENG vs NZ (England vs New Zealand) Match Details
|Match||England vs New Zealand (ENG vs NZ)|
|League||England vs New Zealand ODI|
|Date||Sunday, 10th September 2023|
|Time||03:30 PM (IST) – 10:00 AM (GMT)|
ENG vs NZ Match Venue: The Rose Bowl, Southampton, England ENG vs NZ Pitch Report: The pitch looked a good one to bat on in the last match, However Ireland team could not post a big total against the England side, If England bats first in the next match, expect a high scoring game.
Weather Report:On September 10, there will be some cloud cover in Southampton, where the Rose Bowl will be held. But the second One-Day International (ODI) between England and New Zealand won’t be significantly affected by the weather. Temperatures are predicted to range from 25 to 27 degrees Celsius, with humidity between 63 and 67 percent. Less than 13 km (about 8.08 mi)/h will be the speed limit for the 50-over game.
The Rose Bowl Score Records:
|Batting first won:||14 (48%)|
|Bowling first won:||13 (44%)|
|1st inn avg score:||246|
|2nd inn avg score:||212|
ENG vs NZ (England vs New Zealand) Playing 11
England vs New Zealand (ENG vs NZ) Match PreviewENG vs NZ Match Preview: England will take on New Zealand in England vs New Zealand ODI on Sunday, 10 September 2023 at 03:30 PM IST.
England (ENG) Team Updates
- Harry Brook and Dawid Malan will probably open the inning.
- Joe Root will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Ben Stokes and Jos Buttler will handle the middle-order batting.
- Jos Buttler is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Jos Buttler will lead the England as a Captain. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Jos Buttler will do the Wicket-Keeping for England. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Adil Rashid and Joe Root will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- David Willey and Chris Woakes will lead the pace attack of his team.
New Zealand (NZ) Team Updates
- Devon Conway and Will Young will probably open the inning.
- Henry Nicholls will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Daryl-Mitchell and Tom Latham will handle the middle-order batting.
- Daryl-Mitchell is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Tom Latham will lead the New Zealand as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Tom Latham will do the Wicket Keeping for New Zealand.
- Rachin Ravindra will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Tim Southee and Lockie Ferguson will lead the pace attack of his team.
ENG vs NZ Dream11 PredictionNew Zealand looks in good form in recent matches, They are the favourites to win the match Toss Prediction, Who will Win the Toss Today?: According to the Possible11 expert toss prediction, ENG will win the toss and choose to Bat first. ENG vs NZ England vs New Zealand ODI Match Expert Advice: Jos Buttler will be a top multiplier choice for the small leagues. Dawid Malan will be a decent choice for the captaincy in the grand leagues.
ENG vs NZ Head to Head
ENG vs NZ Recent FormsENG – L L W W W NZ – W W L L L
Live TelecastThe match will be live telecast on Sony Sports.
ENG vs NZ Fantasy Tips
- Looking by the pitch behaviour, Picking top order batters would be crucial here.
- Death-over bowlers are always excellent wicket-takers in fantasy, they can turn the game around at any time.
- In Wicket Keeping, Jos Buttler, Tom Latham are the best choice.
- Pacers may play major role on this pitch.
ENG vs NZ Winning Prediction
- New Zealand team has the upper hand over England team. So try to pick more players from New Zealand
ENG vs NZ Small League Must Picks:ENG – Jos Buttler [99 points], Dawid Malan [73 points] NZ – Daryl-Mitchell [171 points], Devon Conway [138 points]
ENG vs NZ Grand League Risky Picks:ENG – Reece Topley [2 points], Gus Atkinson [4 points] NZ – Kyle Jamieson [0 points], Glenn Phillips [4 points]
ENG vs NZ Death Over Bowlers:ENG – NZ – Tim Southee, Lockie Ferguson
England (ENG) Key Players
- Gus Atkinson [0W, 2W, 4W]
- Joe Root [6, 0, 11, 0]
- Chris Woakes [0W, 1W, 2W, 0W, 1W]
- Ben Stokes [52, 0W, 1W, 1W, 2W]
- Dawid Malan [54, 26, 2, 0, 54]
- Liam Livingstone [52, 26, 1W, (10* 1W)]
- Jos Buttler [72, 40, 13, DNB, 29]
New Zealand (NZ) Key Players
- Kyle Jamieson [0W, 0W, 3W, 1W, 1W]
- Tom Latham [24, 145, 0, 43, 69]
- Lockie Ferguson [1W, 0W, 1W, 0W, 0W]
- Will Young [29, [4, 20], [89, 2]]
- Tim Southee [2W, 0W, 2W, 1W, 1W]
- Devon Conway [111*, 9, 2, 3, 138]
- Daryl-Mitchell [118*, 14, 0, 7, 24]
ENG vs NZ Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Joe Root [PTs: 10, CR: 9]
- Tom Latham [PTs: 12, CR: 8.5]
- Will Young [PTs: 38, CR: 6.5]
- Tim Southee [PTs: 52, CR: 8.5]
- Dawid Malan [PTs: 73, CR: 7]
- Jos Buttler [PTs: 99, CR: 9]