AUS vs SL Dream11 Prediction, Match Preview, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Australia vs Sri Lanka Dream11 Match Prediction
AUS vs SL Dream11 Prediction, Probable Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket winning tips, Live Match Score, and Pitch Report
Australia vs Sri Lanka, 14th Match
Teams will be updated once the lineup announced
AUS vs SL (Australia vs Sri Lanka) Match Details
|Match||Australia vs Sri Lanka (AUS vs SL)|
|League||ICC Mens ODI Cricket World Cup|
|Date||Monday, 16th October 2023|
|Time||02:00 PM (IST) – 08:30 AM (GMT)|
AUS vs SL Match Venue: Bharat Ratna Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Ekana Cricket Stadium, Lucknow, India AUS vs SL Pitch Report: This is a bowling pitch, a total of 10 matches have been played on this pitch, in which the team batting first has won 3 matches and the team bowling first has won 7 matches. The average score on this pitch is 228. Winning the toss and bowling first would be the right decision. AUS vs SL Weather Report: Weather in Lucknow, IN is haze. The temperature is expected to around 27°C on the match day with 78% humidity and 1.7 km/h wind speed. And the Visiblity is 5 KM. There are 19% chances of precipitation during the game.
Bharat Ratna Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Ekana Cricket Stadium Score Records:
|Batting first won:||3|
|Bowling first won:||7|
|1st inn avg score:||228|
|2nd inn avg score:||208|
AUS vs SL (Australia vs Sri Lanka) Playing 11
Australia vs Sri Lanka (AUS vs SL) Match PreviewAUS vs SL Match Preview: Australia is set to take on Sri Lanka in ICC Mens ODI Cricket World Cup on Monday, 16 October 2023 at 02:00 PM IST.
Australia (AUS) Team Updates
- David Warner and Mitchell Marsh will probably open the inning.
- Steven Smith will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Marnus Labuschagne and Josh Inglis will handle the middle-order batting.
- Pat Cummins will lead the Australia as a Captain. He is also a good Bowler
- Josh Inglis will do the Wicket Keeping for Australia.
- Glenn Maxwell and Adam Zampa will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Mitchell Starc and Josh Hazlewood will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Mitchell Starc is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
Sri Lanka (SL) Team Updates
- Pathum Nissanka and Kusal Perera will probably open the inning.
- Kusal Mendis will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Kusal Mendis is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Sadeera Samarawickrama and Charith Asalanka will handle the middle-order batting.
- Dasun Shanaka will lead the Sri Lanka as a Captain. He is also a good All-Rounder
- Kusal Perera will do the Wicket Keeping for Sri Lanka.
- Dhananjaya de Silva and Dunith Wellalage will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Dilshan Madushanka and Matheesha Pathirana will lead the pace attack of his team.
AUS vs SL Dream11 PredictionSri Lanka looks in good form in recent matches, They are the favourites to win the match Toss Prediction, Who will Win the Toss Today?: According to the Possible11 expert toss prediction, SL will win the toss and choose to Bat first. AUS vs SL ICC Mens ODI Cricket World Cup Match Expert Advice: Mitchell Starc will be a top multiplier choice for the small leagues. Josh Hazlewood will be a decent choice for the captaincy in the grand leagues.
AUS vs SL Head to Head
Live TelecastThe match will be live telecast on Star Sports/Hotstar.
Recent Forms:SL – L L AUS – L L
AUS vs SL Fantasy Tips
- Looking by the pitch behaviour, Picking top order batters would be crucial here.
- Death-over bowlers are always excellent wicket-takers in fantasy, they can turn the game around at any time.
- In Wicket Keeping, Kusal Perera, Kusal Mendis are the best choice.
- This pitch is compatible for both the Pacers & Spinners.
AUS vs SL Winning Prediction
- Sri Lanka team has the upper hand over Australia team. So try to pick more players from Sri Lanka
AUS vs SL Small League Must Picks:AUS – Mitchell Starc [159 points], Josh Hazlewood [133 points] SL – Kusal Mendis [276 points], Sadeera Samarawickrama [187 points]
AUS vs SL Grand League Risky Picks:AUS – Mitchell Marsh [0 points], Marcus Stoinis [10 points] SL – Kusal Perera [0 points], Maheesh Theekshana [29 points]
AUS vs SL Death Over Bowlers:AUS – Mitchell Starc, Josh Hazlewood, Pat Cummins SL – Matheesha Pathirana
Australia (AUS) Key Players
- Marcus Stoinis [29, (18, 1W),1W, 17]
- Pat Cummins [1W, 0W, 1W, 1W, 3W]
- Steven Smith [19, 46, 0, 41, (85, 1W)]
- David Warner [13, 41, 53, 52, 10]
- Glenn Maxwell [2W, 15, 54*, 13, (23, 1W)]
- Josh Hazlewood [1W, 3W, 1W, 2W, 0W]
- Mitchell Starc [2W, 1W, [2W, 1W], 1W]
Sri Lanka (SL) Key Players
- Kusal Perera [0, 7, 0, 17, 7]
- Maheesh Theekshana [1W, 1W, 1W, 2W]
- Dunith Wellalage [0W, 1W, 0W, 1W, (42*, 5W)]
- Matheesha Pathirana [1W, 0W, 3W, 1W, 0W]
- Dhananjaya de Silva [25, 11, 0W, 41, 0W]
- Pathum Nissanka [51, 0, 2, 29, 6]
- Charith Asalanka [1, 79, 0, 49*, 22]
- Dasun Shanaka [12, 68, 0W, 0W, 9]
- Kusal Mendis [122, 76, 17, 91, 15]
AUS vs SL Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Kusal Perera [PTs: 0, CR: ]
- Marcus Stoinis [PTs: 10, CR: 7.5]
- Dhananjaya de Silva [PTs: 56, CR: 8]
- Steven Smith [PTs: 82, CR: 8.5]
- David Warner [PTs: 92, CR: 9]
- Dasun Shanaka [PTs: 114, CR: 6.5]
- Mitchell Starc [PTs: 159, CR: 9]
- Kusal Mendis [PTs: 276, CR: 9]
AUS vs SL Live TelecastAUS vs SL match will be live telecast on Star Sports
AUS vs SL Squads
Australia (AUS) SquadDavid Warner, Mitchell Marsh, Steven Smith, Marnus Labuschagne, Josh Inglis(WK), Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, Pat Cummins(C), Mitchell Starc, Adam Zampa, Josh Hazlewood, Sean Abbott, Travis Head, Alex Carey(WK), Cameron Green
Sri Lanka (SL) SquadPathum Nissanka, Kusal Perera(WK), Kusal Mendis(WK), Sadeera Samarawickrama(WK), Charith Asalanka, Dhananjaya de Silva, Dasun Shanaka(C), Dunith Wellalage, Maheesh Theekshana, Matheesha Pathirana, Dilshan Madushanka, Dimuth Karunaratne, Chamika Karunaratne, Dushan Hemantha, Kasun Rajitha, Lahiru Kumara
AUS vs SL Dream11 Experts Team
Dream11 Small League (SL) Team