AUS vs IND Dream11 Prediction, Match Preview, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Australia vs India Dream11 Match Prediction
AUS vs IND Dream11 Prediction, Probable Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket winning tips, Live Match Score, and Pitch Report
Before the WTC Final, David Warner has announced date of his retirement from test cricket, he will retire after series against Pakistan.
AUS vs IND Dream11 Prediction, World Test Championship, Australia vs India Match Preview, Fantasy Team, Probable Playing 11, Dream11 winning Tips, Live Match Score, Pitch Report, Injury & Updates.
AUS vs IND (Australia vs India) Match Details
|Match||Australia vs India (AUS vs IND)|
|League||World Test Championship|
|Date||Wednesday, 7th June 2023|
|Time||03:00 PM (IST) – 09:30 AM (GMT)|
AUS vs IND Match Venue: Kennington Oval , London , England
AUS vs IND Pitch Report: The Kennington Oval’s pitch is known for its reliability and consistency. Both players and spectators enjoy it because it fosters fair competition between bowlers and batters. The surface often has strong bounce, enabling spinners to gain a grip and quick bowlers to produce movement. However, it can be a bit sluggish, which makes scoring runs challenging. The pitch typically gets worse as the game goes on, favouring the pacers more.
The weather in the first few days seems bit cloudy and there are few chances of rain as well.
Kennington Oval Score Records:
|Batting first won:||38 (36%)|
|Bowling first won:||28 (27%)|
|1st inn avg score:||347|
|2nd inn avg score:||305|
|3rd inn avg score:||238|
|4th inn avg score:||157|
AUS vs IND (Australia vs India) Playing 11
Australia vs India (AUS vs IND) Match Previews
AUS vs IND Match Preview: Australia will take on India in World Test Championship on Wednesday, 07 June 2023 at 03:00 PM IST.
It is now time for the much awaited WTC Final that will be played with Australia and India in England.
Australia (AUS) Team Updates
- Australia will be looking confident as they have one of the lethal pace attack.
- Steve Smith and Marnus Labuschagne will be hoping to put up an impact with the bat as they could not impress alot when last time both teams met in India for Border-Gavaskar Trophy.
- Usman Khawaja and David Warner will probably open the inning.
- Marnus Labuschagne will bat at the one-down position.
- Steven Smith and Travis Head will handle the middle-order batting.
- Pat Cummins will lead the Australia as a Captain. He is also a good Bowler
- Alex Carey will do the Wicket Keeping for Australia.
- Nathan Lyon will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Pat Cummins and Mitchell Starc will lead the pace attack of his team.
India (IND) Team Updates
- Team India will now turn their attention to the eagerly anticipated World Test Championship 2023 (WTC) final versus Australia.
- The Rohit Sharma & Co will attempt to win the coveted title and bring home an ICC trophy after almost a decade.
- Shubman Gill and Rohit Sharma will probably open the inning.
- Cheteshwar Pujara will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Virat Kohli and Ajinkya Rahane will handle the middle-order batting.
- Rohit Sharma will lead the India as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Kona Srikar-Bharat will do the Wicket Keeping for India.
- Ravichandran Ashwin and Ravindra Jadeja will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Ravichandran Ashwin was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Mohammed Shami and Mohammed Siraj will lead the pace attack of his team.
AUS vs IND Dream11 Prediction
Both teams looks equal in terms of winning predictions, the match is going to be a 50-50 contest.
Toss Prediction, Who will Win the Toss Today?: According to the Possible11 expert toss prediction, IND will win the toss and choose to Bat first.
AUS vs IND World Test Championship Match Expert Advice: Steven Smith will be a top multiplier choice for the small leagues. Pat Cummins will be a decent choice for the captaincy in the grand leagues.
AUS vs IND Head to Head
n 106 head-to-head Test matches between India and Australia, India have won 32 (3 in last 5) while Australia has grabbed wins in 44 matches. The last India vs. Australia Test was on 9th March 2023 at the Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad, which ended in a draw.
AUS vs IND Recent Forms
AUS – D W L L
IND – D L W W
The match will be live telecast on Star Sports.
AUS vs IND Fantasy Tips
- Looking by the pitch behaviour, Picking top order batters would be crucial here.
- In Wicket Keeping, both are good. You can choose any of one.
- Pacers may play major role on this pitch especially in the initial Overs.
AUS vs IND Winning Prediction
- Australia looks more strong as compared to India, Make a 7-4 combination in favour of Australia
AUS vs IND Small League Must Picks:
AUS – Steven Smith [0 points], Pat Cummins [0 points]
IND – Virat Kohli [0 points], Rohit Sharma [0 points]
AUS vs IND Grand League Risky Picks:
AUS – Alex Carey [0 points], Cameron Green [0 points]
IND – Kona Srikar-Bharat [0 points], Shardul Thakur [0 points]
Australia (AUS) Key Players
- Cameron Green [20*, 3, (14, 1W), 52]
- Josh Hazlewood [2W, 0W, 1W, 2W]
- Mitchell Starc [[2W, 1W], 1W, 2W, 1W]
- Usman Khawaja [1, [137, 101*]]
- Marnus Labuschagne [14, 4, 5, 0, 14]
- Pat Cummins [1W, 3W, 0W, 2W, 1W]
- Steven Smith [(85, 1W), 80*, 4, 9, 8, 35]
India (IND) Key Players
- Mohammed Siraj [4W, 4W, 3W, 2W]
- Shubman Gill [112, 40*, 208, 116]
- Rohit Sharma [34, 42, 17, 83, 51*]
- Ravindra Jadeja [1W, 35, (27, 1W), 16, 1W]
- Cheteshwar Pujara [[90, 102*], [3, 53], [0, 16], [0, 47]]
- Ravichandran Ashwin [[58, 1W], 0W, 3W, 0W]
- Mohammed Shami [1W, 2W, 0W, 1W]
- Virat Kohli [8, 166*, 4, 113]
AUS vs IND Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Cameron Green [PTs: 0, CR: 7.5]
- Ravindra Jadeja [PTs: 0, CR: 8.5]
- Virat Kohli [PTs: 0, CR: 9]
- Marnus Labuschagne [PTs: 0, CR: 9]
- Steven Smith [PTs: 0, CR: 9]
AUS vs IND Live Telecast
AUS vs IND match will be live telecast on Star Sports
AUS vs IND Squads
Australia (AUS) Squad
Usman Khawaja, David Warner, Marnus Labuschagne, Steven Smith, Travis Head, Alex Carey(WK), Cameron Green, Pat Cummins(C), Nathan Lyon, Mitchell Starc, Josh Hazlewood, Todd Murphy, Marcus Harris, Mitchell Marsh, Matt Renshaw, Josh Inglis(WK), Scott Boland
India (IND) Squad
Shubman Gill, Rohit Sharma(C), Cheteshwar Pujara, Virat Kohli, Ajinkya Rahane, Kona Srikar-Bharat(WK), Ravindra Jadeja, Ravichandran Ashwin, Shardul Thakur, Mohammed Shami, Mohammed Siraj, Yashasvi Jaiswal, Mukesh Kumar, Umesh Yadav, Ishan Kishan(WK), Suryakumar Yadav, Axar Patel, Jaydev Unadkat